🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

So is there going to be fuchsia in the us open collection? The turbo gp appear to have some fuchsia in them. Gonna be an expensive purchase item for me.

Last edited:
Tennis express order arrived! But it’s not the Agassi like crew lol
A jacket and hoodie from a previous order FE2AD9DE-820E-413C-B464-81865658AB03.jpeg

What would be a fair price for 487986-107 US11? I got two pair, one new and one used for like 10 minutes but i know a lot about vapors but courtballistec 4.3? Noop :tongue:

IMG-20200628-WA0011.jpeg IMG-20200628-WA0009.jpeg

Hi!

One quick question... Has anybody played with the ATC20? what about them comparing with the Vapor X?

Thanks!

It's a great looking silhouette. Can't wait to see an actual picture of the Agassi colorway

Same. Although I've largely migrated to using shoes that have the sock liner style, so I am not sure how I feel about the switch back to a more traditional tongue w/ Dynamic Fit. I had poor experiences with the dynamic fit on the few Vapors I've owned.

Tennis express just release fall collection. What the? In june?
The Summer Hardcourt Season (Atlanta,Washington, Toronto/Monteal,Cincy) is what is included in the FA20/Fall 2020 collection. The rest is the USO collection. After that it’s HO20/Holiday 2020 for indoor tournaments.

The Summer Hardcourt Season (Atlanta,Washington, Toronto/Monteal,Cincy) is what is included in the FA20/Fall 2020 collection. The rest is the USO collection. After that it’s HO20/Holiday 2020 for indoor tournaments.
Do you know what colors will be available for Nadal in HO already? Saw some black/gold swoosh cages similir to the ones Kyle Edmund used on the USO last year but I would like to know if there will be black and gold aeroreact. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom