🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Rafa pants

968E4E0B-3BFB-4979-B1C1-18791B479149.png
YES YES YES. BLACK PANTS. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

All the agassi gear is up on nike.com. Some items say coming soon. those usually drop in a few days from when they list them. One note, why is the collection so expensive? The quality will definitely be cheaper than the original that’s for sure

I hope that’s not all of it. I’d be really bummed if the jacket wasn’t for sale. Also the flaming ball shorts in lime aren’t up and we’ve already seen a retail picture of those.

All the agassi gear is up on nike.com. Some items say coming soon. those usually drop in a few days from when they list them. One note, why is the collection so expensive? The quality will definitely be cheaper than the original that’s for sure
The crew shirts are not up yet. Think there’s a few more items yet to be released

Different jorts up now on NDC. I’m a little confused now because like, I already bought the others. Doesn’t Nike know that I work for a living?
F3A89A8C-01D8-445C-8F03-6A2FE6B193E1.jpeg

It’s in the “new” section. I guess it’s because that stuff isn’t intended for the court. Those Challenge Court tees weigh a couple of pounds, which I think is really cool and true to the’90’s.

How soon is "soon"!?!?!??! I wanna push the checkout button!

What’s the “solar red” on the GP’s supposed to match? I’ve been trying to figure it out but I don’t get it. I mean, I’m going to get them, but I’m not feeling the red swoosh so much.

Back
Top Bottom