🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

I’m going back to ASICS, ordered another ff court 2 since they tend to sell out fast. My all green pair has zero traction but they’re still stable and comfortable as hell. I’ll snap a pic of the soles later 😖😖
I’ve been in the Gel Resolution 8s, like the shoes, but Ascics color ways aren’t my favorite, hence my tendency to gravitate to Nikes

Is that true
I’m going back to ASICS, ordered another ff court 2 since they tend to sell out fast. My all green pair has zero traction but they’re still stable and comfortable as hell. I’ll snap a pic of the soles later 😖😖

edit: pics of asics and the outer plastic on the NXT that’s been killing my pinky toe.

127F7247-A91A-42A8-B24B-936CFA713AF7.jpeg
AE334B17-6C53-48C5-A39F-01C6261D8890.jpeg
Is that true that NXT are heavier than Cage 4?

edit: pics of asics and the outer plastic on the NXT that’s been killing my pinky toe.

127F7247-A91A-42A8-B24B-936CFA713AF7.jpeg
AE334B17-6C53-48C5-A39F-01C6261D8890.jpeg
I had the exact same problem with my pinky, I lost my nail and everything. the NXT's are defiantly not my best choice, but I already have them so I gotta suck it up. Also the new colors for women are up on Nike.com for the GP Turbos, and new Cages as well.

I had the exact same problem with my pinky, I lost my nail and everything. the NXT's are defiantly not my best choice, but I already have them so I gotta suck it up. Also the new colors for women are up on Nike.com for the GP Turbos, and new Cages as well.
Loosing the pinky nail? Ma goodness...
Nike definitely needs to fix that and make them wider on the toe box. And I don’t mean more volume inside. I mean a wider toes plate

A AB518 , that’s the plan. Women’s 11 and I’m normally 9.5 in Nike. Fit like a glove and feel a bit long but I really only bought them to play in.

If you look at the IG account "federerized" it seems like that shoe pattern is similar to new cars hiding their shapes. Could be a new ON tennis shoe and Roger is not wearing Nikes anymore.

Back
Top Bottom