🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

156418167_470942114346162_6504053070081565486_n.jpg
Woahh!! How did you find that?! Idk how I feel about those shoes by the model of them, they look very hard on the heel and also a bit low, looks a bit like skaters shoes.

I wonder if these are the actual colorway of the shoe, or a disguise like they do when test driving new models of a car before release. Guess we’ll find out shortly
Id say disguise but the "prototype" look has been selling well lately. That being said those were all established lines and brands. I new company making a new tennis shoe is going to want everyone to know exactly what it is. So I would guess a real colorway with logos will be on its way as soon as possible

Simplistic. I was hoping for an intricate answer of detective work lol
It was on my Instagram "recommended" page. Opened it up in my browser and added " /media/?size=l " at the end to get a highest res image that can be captured and posted here. Instagram link pictures are just too small and stupid

It was on my Instagram "recommended" page. Opened it up in my browser and added " /media/?size=l " at the end to get a highest res image that can be captured and posted here. Instagram link pictures are just too small and stupid
There we go! You did do hard work!!

This gives me mixed feelings...swoosh days are in the past...glad to see they are low to ground in the front. Hopefully they make them in wide too
Yeah seems off but I have the On Roger advantage and the shoe‘s silhouette is pretty wide but not too wide. If the shoe resembles the current Roger line of On shoes with performance features I think this will be a solid shoe.

Def cool. Ons shoes are not gaudy or loud. Im also very buyist being such a RF fan. No clue when they drop of if they are just for him. But would buy on the fact that he's wearing him.
Last shoe I truly loved and bought alot was the 9.5 vapor

Back
Top Bottom