🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Ok, i found out :D
Probably rafa winter outfit
td_10.57427_1.jpg
td_10.57427_2.jpg
td_10.57427_3.jpg

I didnt found out shoes and shorts, but ill be looking

because if people actually did the slightest of research then they would find what they are looking for. also who made you mr righteous? welcome to my ignore list.
People are here for answers. Not to feel like they are being talked down to. I'm not righteous by any means. Just don't want to keep coming back to my favorite nike tennis forum and seeing such unneeded humility by others. We all come here to find out what's going on, if someone has answers or information this is a great place to find out what your looking for, as a community. Not to be scrutinized for lack of depth of research on their own part.

US OPEN New Vapor Pro and Nxt on Nike uk website this morning. The side swoosh and tongue tab logo have become a stitched in logo it would appear. Wonder if there were issues. I have not had any issues with my existing Vapor Pro with the swoosh

it also looks like they have changed the tongue material on Vapor Pro and does not look neoprene now. More like old Vapor X type tongue material

anyway got a pair ordered so will see them up close when I receive them

Last edited:
US OPEN New Vapor Pro and Nxt on Nike uk website this morning. The side swoosh and tongue tab logo have become a stitched in logo it would appear. Wonder if there were issues. I have not had any issues with my existing Vapor Pro with the swoosh

it also looks like they changed to tongue material on Vapor Pro and does not look neoprene now. More like old Vapor X type tongue material

Pics when you do please!

it also looks like they have changed the tongue material on Vapor Pro and does not look neoprene now. More like old Vapor X type tongue material

I hope that’s the case on the tongue! I also noticed that they aren’t writing on the sides of the shoe anymore, to which I am glad.

Interesting the Rafa stuff is up on NDC but only the night session shirt. The shoes don’t really match unless it’s like some past US Opens were they get a PE.

Interesting the Rafa stuff is up on NDC but only the night session shirt. The shoes don’t really match unless it’s like some past US Opens were they get a PE.

I thought Rafa would wear Laser orange ones he had while he was training for the US Open at Mallorca this summer. There were a lot of pictures from those training sessions (see below). Not that they matched the rest of the outfit but the planned wristbands were Binary blue/(Laser orange). Perhaps the custom jacket was Laser orange, too. I guess we will never find out now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom