🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Thanks for the pictures! I like it. It's classic and simple but I can buy a black dri fit and a pair of black nike shorts for so much less than this outfit will cost. What a dilemma.
The fabric and construction is a lot better if you see it in person. The online pics are underwhelming but it’s not generic off the shelf stuff that you can get at [insert] sporting goods store..

1E7841CD-339E-4AA1-BC09-E2AEAA9A7A2C.jpeg

holger in the navy slam polo

Can anyone share whether these tops will become available in UK/Europe? Feels like the US got a better selection at release. Not sure if these will become available in a subsequent drop. Thanks

Nike Men's Fall Slam NY Crew
Nike Men's Fall Slam Polo

Screenshot_20210831-115637_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210831-115601_Chrome.jpg

Shoes have been all over the place this US Open. Shapo was wearing Vapor X in black/volt from a couple of years ago. It makes me wonder if covid is affecting their supply chain a bit as well. I’m a little jealous of Maddie’s X’s here:

Attachments

• AF243DA4-A73F-487F-A5DA-EE44EF886F83.jpeg
    AF243DA4-A73F-487F-A5DA-EE44EF886F83.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 291
Have four colors in the tanks and two in the sleeveless, but if anyone has a line on this one or in white, I would GREATLY appreciate it. Favorite Nike tennis tops in quite a bit, they just didn’t make a lot of them.
3ABEF641-2045-4A77-9C7B-FE81D7A7F983.jpeg

Shoes have been all over the place this US Open. Shapo was wearing Vapor X in black/volt from a couple of years ago. It makes me wonder if covid is affecting their supply chain a bit as well. I’m a little jealous of Maddie’s X’s here:
I was thinking the same thing.
How come so many players are still wearing Vapor Xs at the UO when Nike don't sell them any longer? They are my favourite tennis shoe of all time (except the Air Tech Challenge Huarache) - wish I could still buy them.
Does anyone know where you can still buy Vapor Xs?

Back
Top Bottom