🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Do you guys have any recs in regards to shoes? Watching some review vids and I'm kind of torn. Might just get a pair of Court Lite 2's just to test them out lol
Vapor pro for a shoe on the lighter side that’s low to the ground and doesn’t have that bulky feel. Cage if you’re looking for a durability shoe. GP if you want the extra cushion.

I had managed to snatch them before they were taken down from the European Nike.com on the next day. I was afraid they would cancel my order but they did ship it. It has arrived today. Super happy :rofl:!
IMG_20210920_133000573_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Would be nice to see him complete a second slam in AUS or grab that 21st in Paris!
If this happens (regrettably, chances are lower than Novak losing the next AO), Rafa's going to be at 22 after Paris.

But let's not get spoilt, 21st at Roland Garros 2021 will be sensational in itself! Looking forward to it.

By World Tour Finals, do you mean “what is Rublev wearing”? Out of the 8 grand slam men’s finalists this year, not one of them wears Nike. If I’m a Nike exec, that’s a huge problem!

Ooo, may have to wait until this CW releases. Tennis-Point says near the end of Oct. Tennis Warehouse as the Pro's releasing on the 7th and the React NXTs on the 30th. Leading towards the pro in this colorway. Maybe I can find a pair of NXTs for cheap to try out.
CZ0220-010.jpg
CV0724-003.jpg

Last edited:
At the European Nike.com, the following t-shirt tagged "Coming soon" popped up yesterday. DR4545-100, 100% cotton. Can it already be from the HO collection?
[DR4545-100]-White.jpg

Hi All, any word on whether this Rafa shirt is coming out for this year's winter/holiday release? I saw TW put up their winter stuff but didn't see this shirt as part of the collection. Thanks in advance

Winter always seems to be the worst season for clothing. The orange could be decent if it weren’t so muted.
I generally like the muted grays and stuff. As a realistic wearer of clothes in public places. Plus... winter gave us 2 GOAT Vapor color ways and 1 GOAT hat:
1. Standard grey Vapors that looked good with EVERYTHING
Nike-Zoom-Vapor-9-5-SDL907479876-2-ede7d.jpg

2. Flame Pack Vapors (and 4.3s if that is your thing)
Nike-Zoom-Vapor-9-Tour-Flame-1.jpg

3. And the associated hat that was all black with the flame pattern band (cant find a picture)

“A realistic wearer of clothes in public places…” I’m going to be contemplating the meaning of this for the rest of the night and wondering “am I?”

Back
Top Bottom