🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Anyone know what the first Rafa specific shirt Nike created is? (Not ones he played matches in but the regular tshirts he wears casually, practice etc.) Has to be pre-Bull logo as that wasn't unveiled until later. Is it this one?
The one you suggest most likely comes from US Open 2010 (Night) so there were earlier models.

My guess is this. I asked my friend, who owns the t-shirt, to check the tags to help me place it. I will edit this post with the info as soon as she gets back to me.
rafa-nadal-shirt-nike-team-2006_1_5732bc26e45b6f95b5676396b6e4925e.jpg

The one you suggest most likely comes from US Open 2010 (Night) so there were earlier models.

My guess is this. I asked my friend, who owns the t-shirt, to check the tags to help me place it. I will edit this post with the info as soon as she gets back to me.
rafa-nadal-shirt-nike-team-2006_1_5732bc26e45b6f95b5676396b6e4925e.jpg
Thanks for sharing! Yes, I'd be interested to get more info if you could

And you are right about it being from the 2010 US Open. Just came across the Fed and Delpo versions as well. The Fed one didn't have his RF logo on it either. I just assumed that since there was no bull logo on the Rafa shirt, that it was from a release that pre-dated his logo creation

THANKS!!!! I've been chasing the right shoe for awhile. I am wearing the VNXT which my knees and back love. They're just a bit awkward and heavy. Would love something with the same or better response, and breathability but in a sleeker, lighter version. BRING IT ON!!
Try the NB 996s. Like the Vapor Pros (speed shoe), but more comfortable, at least in the Version 4 I currently have

24659_GRYWHTBLK037_b8a9dda3-4e3b-49bf-a972-b00198330852_2000x.jpg
Hello to everybody. I read daily the news here and I want to ask question.
There is only one website in US I find this color Of Adidas. It is Gry/wht/blk 037. It says “pre-order”. Does someone know if this is new color and will be available or it current collection and it will not come to EU? Any idea why there is only one site that have it, seems unusual.

24659_GRYWHTBLK037_b8a9dda3-4e3b-49bf-a972-b00198330852_2000x.jpg
Hello to everybody. I read daily the news here and I want to ask question.
There is only one website in US I find this color Of Adidas. It is Gry/wht/blk 037. It says “pre-order”. Does someone know if this is new color and will be available or it current collection and it will not come to EU? Any idea why there is only one site that have it, seems unusual.
its delayed till May
luckily i got these beautiful lady

1648201919516.png

Thanks for sharing! Yes, I'd be interested to get more info if you could

And you are right about it being from the 2010 US Open. Just came across the Fed and Delpo versions as well. The Fed one didn't have his RF logo on it either. I just assumed that since there was no bull logo on the Rafa shirt, that it was from a release that pre-dated his logo creation
While I still wait for my friend to get back to me, I found another practice t-shirt from Summer 2006.

You can see that, coloristically, it matches Rafa's European clay-court season top (i.e. Atomic green).

Vintage-NIKE-DRI-FIT-RAFA-NADAL-VAMOS-Tennis-Graphic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom