🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

50F96981-F54A-4E23-9919-735955D07816.jpeg

I'm thinking of buying this shirt and cutting off the sleeves, that is, turning it into a sleeveless one like the one they had in Australia, do I do it myself or send it to a tailor?
If it’s a dry-fit material it won’t cut right. Take it to a tailor with a seam ripper, have them stitch down the edges so they don’t fray or curl up

Hi, someone can help me with the measuress of the Rafa ADV shorts in size medium? I got some large and is really baggy at the waist and around the legs. Thanks

You mean this new rafa shorts for rg22? I have it but in small size. Always use small size, bot now small its too much slim fit o_O
No the one from last AO and before. The Board shorts were really slim and buy large but not its a lot bigger and stretchier. Nike with this sizing is absolutely out of control shoes and clothes varies a lot

Could anyone help me to find these short online/offline in any colors, size S and M, i can only find size XL left @@
Tks much

Attachments

• Screenshot_246.png
    Screenshot_246.png
    282.1 KB · Views: 332
Looks like some of the new items are up on smashinn. Prob gonna get the navy blue top when it hits discount here in the US
Shorts look pretty cool to. Not available yet

Attachments

• 4B184E08-8238-4E6C-89BC-5B8068C161F2.png
    4B184E08-8238-4E6C-89BC-5B8068C161F2.png
    706.9 KB · Views: 321
  • C6C0FA2E-AE2D-4F35-B699-186B78FA9CD8.png
    C6C0FA2E-AE2D-4F35-B699-186B78FA9CD8.png
    726.2 KB · Views: 384
I dont know why someone delete this conversation, but like i said. You are too agressive and ofended. I was never told bad words to your person. In contrast you always insulting me. You should calm, go for a walk to park or something. Forums are not for everybody :smile:

I dont know why someone delete this conversation, but like i said. You are too agressive and ofended. I was never told bad words to your person. In contrast you always insulting me. You should calm, go for a walk to park or something. Forums are not for everybody :smile:
You said people should not trust me when all I have ever given is good future info.
Just do everyone a favour and keep my name out of your mouth.
You don't have inside sources and you never will have inside sources.

N NiketennisFan you are being a child. You very well could be a child. That's the nature of forums.. "they are for everybody"

Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 You will be happier in life if you learn to ignore people. Keep posting that good stuff the rest of us appreciate it. Nike change their mind all the damn time anyway... we just like seeing things :smile:
it is impressive how they change their decision every two seconds, to happen with the sleeveless they go on sale and then only for the athletes

Back
Top Bottom