🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

N NiketennisFan you are being a child. You very well could be a child. That's the nature of forums.. "they are for everybody"

Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 You will be happier in life if you learn to ignore people. Keep posting that good stuff the rest of us appreciate it. Nike change their mind all the damn time anyway... we just like seeing things :smile:
OH, you are like this guy who will sell your own mother? "Big informer" always attack people, when something is againsts his arguments and you aplaud him :D Pathetic.
What good stuff his posting? He was right like two times, thats it. And those attentive post "i have some good news" :rofl: If he had something, then should tell, not looking for attention. More leaks stuff you can find on different websites, than from him. Trust me. I have his number.

OH, you are like this guy who will sell your own mother? "Big informer" always attack people, when something is againsts his arguments and you aplaud him :D Pathetic.
What good stuff his posting? He was right like two times, thats it. And those attentive post "i have some good news" :rofl: If he had something, then should tell, not looking for attention. More leaks stuff you can find on different websites, than from him. Trust me. I have his number.
You are seriously not worth my time but I must defend my name.

I have posted many future images and given colour names for many future lines.

You on the other hand are a worthless troll that has zero credibility and will never have any sources.

N NiketennisFan you are being a child. You very well could be a child. That's the nature of forums.. "they are for everybody"

Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 You will be happier in life if you learn to ignore people. Keep posting that good stuff the rest of us appreciate it. Nike change their mind all the damn time anyway... we just like seeing things :smile:
Pretty well spoken.

We DO like seeing stuff but it's just STUFF! Insider info, early release, supply issues, release dates, etc. Really, WHO CARES enough to fight over it? I'm curious. I share when I can. I have a whole great big world to worry about, enjoy, and change. I hope the same for all of you.

These brand restrictions from shipping overseas really suck now since some of the stuff never makes it to the states. I want to pickup those Nike rafa deep royal blue cages but I can’t.

Rafa's Roland Garros 2022
Screenshot_20220505_152651.jpg
Screenshot_20220505_152719.jpg
Screenshot_20220505_152703.jpg

0AD07725-7541-4AD6-B196-5E6E63377D04.png
I changed my mind I'm going to buy this 2018 Nadal t-shirt in this color I'm going to take off the sleeves and put the bull logo on the back as it is on the gray t-shirt (photo)
6657B1E6-6351-4CDA-B31E-6520BB9C8189.jpeg

Anybody tried these Nike Court multiplier max socks? I usually wear nike elite basketball socks but am running out of pairs in the old style.

I've got like 10-12 pairs at this point - I love them, they're all I play in anymore. I prefer the ankle cut over the crew cut, but both have been awesome imo

Haha maybe I'm an outlier - I have two pairs of VC4 and love them!
I like mine too. People forget how bad the toe durability was on the Cage 3.... and people seem to forget that Rafas PJed shoes are built to his weird clubbed foot. The VC4 when taken as a performance package is far and away the best Cage yet... if you can get past the spaceship look. And those who cannot think people are paying more attention to their feet than they really are

I like mine too. People forget how bad the toe durability was on the Cage 3.... and people seem to forget that Rafas PJed shoes are built to his weird clubbed foot. The VC4 when taken as a performance package is far and away the best Cage yet... if you can get past the spaceship look. And those who cannot think people are paying more attention to their feet than they really are
the same happens with del potro that used the first cage model the cage 1 from 2013 until the end of his career only changed the color depending on the season the same with dimitrov's vapor 9 both have no visible modification to the seem simple taste

Back
Top Bottom