🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

It could be rainbow zebra print and youd say you hate it... then he wins the USOpen with it and now theyre selling for $400 on eBay and everyone wants one
Disagree. On ebay there is always a lot of poor guys who think people will buy any shirt for any price after Rafa wins. I saw a lot of shirt from past, and this sick prices. for which you can buy 4 new t-shirts. And a lot of of this auctions are still available. Funny.

If you like some design, shirt, short or whatever, you will buy it before anybody win the tournament

Rafa FO shirt has arrived
1655845132510.jpeg

Where did you order from? I've checked every site possible so I'm assuming it has to be outside the US.

Last edited:
I don't know for sure but I don't think the jacket or shirt will release in US. I was able to get the whole outfit and LOVE IT!! The shirt is roomier than in past years and definitely a more durable, thicker material. It still breathes very well...actually better than the recent years where the material felt more like a trash bag and had the thickness of silk. I really like it.

Where did you get the shirt?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom