🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Rafa jacket on model
nikecourt-dri-fit-rafa-mens-tennis-jacket-mgcgw1.png
Available on ndc to

Hoping for a new cage like shoe soon. Hopefully lighter.

Maybe the successor to the vapor nxt will work. Want to find a bike shoe I like.

Resolutions will have to serve me for now.

I check this platinum on nike us, and honestly for me its just little bit darker white :D a little bit disappointment for me, i hope more gray
I mean does anyone at Nike look at these colors and say wow they look kind of similar. Will consumers buy 2 of the same color jacket 2 seasons in a row lol. ???
Should of did a mystic hibiscus jacket instead
Hope winter jacket has a black or navy blue colorway

I mean does anyone at Nike look at these colors and say wow they look kind of similar. Will consumers buy 2 of the same color jacket 2 seasons in a row lol. ???

Right? But we had something even more inexplicable not so long ago. There was a White/(Light crimson) jacket for RG20 quickly followed by the White/(Lucid green) one for W20. Guess it hasn't taught Nike any lesson.

Tbh, I am surprised there are 2 distinct jackets for day and night sessions. It hasn't been the case since 2014.

Strange marketing decisions, overall.

Hope winter jacket has a black or navy blue colorway

If https://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php?threads/rafa-jacket.731846/ is anything to go by, no black/navy blue colorway in the cards

I ordered the pink one off tennis point

I didn’t see anything about winter in that thread. All those colors are available now on Nike. So maybe there is hope for a black or navy blue one

Hey Guys
Long time follower here and love all the intel on Nike tennis. For me Vapor 9 will always be the GOAT tennis shoe (maybe second after Lendl Competition!)
I had a scroll through but couldnt see any new Vapor pro or retro rereleases before the US open? Anyone aware of anything else dropping that is preferably not black or white?

Back
Top Bottom