• The 287er version
  • All 4 Jordan versions
  • Both AM95 versions
  • The forbidden Wimbledon versions with an orange grass court outsole
  • the Savile Row version
  • the 3 Kyrgios versions
  • the Nishikori version
  • the Maria Sharapova version
  • all (as far I know) Flyknit versions (15 pairs)
  • most of the Vapor 9 and 9.5 versions
  • some older (Vapor Speed, Lunarlite, V and VI) and younger (X and Pro) versions
all in all around 100 pairs. All never been out of the box and mostly Size US 10.

What would you think would be a decent price for the collection?

Thanks.

Last edited:
romalt romalt , that will be very tough to estimate. IMO, not many buyers for bulk collections like that (plus shipping/acceptance will be huge). Hope there is a Fed fan out there for you, but it might be more realistic and beneficial for you to sell individually (just a lot more time consuming obviously).

I have a few pairs of the OG AJ3, one fire red, and one black. Many sellers stuck with high prices when I tried to get a second white and those have really fallen. I haven’t looked to see if they bumped back up since he retired.

Hi, I am considering selling my collection of Nike Federer shoes including
  • The 287er version
  • All 4 Jordan versions
  • Both AM95 versions
  • The forbidden Wimbledon versions with an orange grass court outsole
  • the Savile Row version
  • the 3 Kyrgios versions
  • the Nishikori version
  • the Maria Sharapova version
  • all (as far I know) Flyknit versions (15 pairs)
  • most of the Vapor 9 and 9.5 versions
  • some older (Vapor Speed, Lunarlite, V and VI) and younger (X and Pro) versions
all in all around 100 pairs. All never been out of the box and mostly Size US 10.

What would you think would be a decent price for the collection?

Thanks.
Wow that is some collection! Definitely hitting all the highlights there too. I wish I was US10 and not US11 as I would certainly have grabbed some pairs from you!

Anybody have info on the gel res 9?

GEL 9 GOING TO RELEASE SOON

1666286149546.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_3247.png
    Screenshot_3247.png
    958.7 KB · Views: 1,646
Do not be alarmed yet but I have only seen one sample of the 9.5 so it's got me thinking... could it be a one off quickstrike in super limited quantities? I sure hope not.
That would make a lot of sense... Nike will drop two other speed oriented shoes at the same time and they know how popular the 9.5 will be, some people will pay full retail for those to stock them up and reducing the chance for the new models to get some attention... Even considering the low impact of the last models I don't think nike would like to keep the competition inside the brand for that long

Last edited:
That would make a lot of sense... Nike will drop two other speed oriented shoes at the same time and they know how popular the 9.5 will be, some people will pay full retail for those to stock them up and reducing the chance for the new models to get some attention... Even considering the low impact of the last models I don't think nike would like to keep the competition inside the brand for that long
I don't think Nike would make a limited edition tennis shoe even if it was a Federer or Nadal thing.

I don't think Nike would make a limited edition tennis shoe even if it was a Federer or Nadal thing.
Think so too. Amazing they don’t do so now. Not to take away credit from Osaka but I think still, Nadal has too much weight. It’s great to be current oriented. But could be much more sport oriented. More Nadal stuff instead of Osaka. Bet they’ll do when Nadal retires

Think so too. Amazing they don’t do so now. Not to take away credit from Osaka but I think still, Nadal has too much weight. It’s great to be current oriented. But could be much more sport oriented. More Nadal stuff instead of Osaka. Bet they’ll do when Nadal retires
maybe but I don't think so for now because not even his own shoes that he wears launch him on the market 🤣

Back
Top Bottom