🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

1677418683387.png

The upper comes in a breathable off-white mesh, complemented with premium white leather overlays. Hits of navy come on the Swooshes and ankle, with the signature's iconic checkerboard tongue tag sporting classic red Nike branding. All this sits on a fittingly vintage sail-coloured sole.

LEGIT or not?
The upper is silver with black highlights. This shoe (in appearance) is a very faithful remake to the OG.

But the one that you've probably seen Travis Scott wearing is a sample / prototype.

Last edited:
The upper is silver with black highlights. This shoes (in appearance) is a very faithful remake to the OG.

But the one that you've probably seen Travis Scott wearing is a sample / prototype.

Time will tell.
I assume there will be the OG Social Status one and another one, probably mostly white?
By the way it seems that Travis Scott was wearing an original vintage pair(he received that pair as gift), and not a prototype.

Oh god , there a ****ing thread for the Agassi, Why do they interrupt a conversation about things that are thrown?

Seriously dude? Get a life!! Last time I checked the title of this thread says "NIKE TENNIS" not "Salomonzarf tennis". And the last successful launch of tennis wear was the 2020 US Open Challenge Court relaunch! And that was NEW gear that all their athletes wore! So it was in Nike's actual catalog for a season. Not casual wear.

Everything else posted is just rehashed stuff that has no style. Bland colors & designs of Rafa's shirts, shorts & jackets (and I love Rafa). But there is no imagination and nothing to get excited about. And don't even get me started on that abomination that Nike rolled out for the AO, that Tiafoe wore? Hideous! The last sales boom was US Open 2020. Stuff sold out! AT RETAIL!!! People were crazy for it. Like excited for actual Nike tennis gear for the first time in a long time! If Nike was at all smart, they'd do it again and they'd make even more money. But according to you, we can't even post a request for new stuff, because it triggers you somehow?!!

You blasted my post about it, yet 13 people liked what I wrote. Only 2 liked your reply to me. Looks like the masses want more modern Agassi gear. You can stick to the same old bland & rehashed designs. 👍

Seriously dude? Get a life!! Last time I checked the title of this thread says "NIKE TENNIS" not "Salomonzarf tennis". And the last successful launch of tennis wear was the 2020 US Open Challenge Court relaunch! And that was NEW gear that all their athletes wore! So it was in Nike's actual catalog for a season. Not casual wear.

Everything else posted is just rehashed stuff that has no style. Bland colors & designs of Rafa's shirts, shorts & jackets (and I love Rafa). But there is no imagination and nothing to get excited about. And don't even get me started on that abomination that Nike rolled out for the AO, that Tiafoe wore? Hideous! The last sales boom was US Open 2020. Stuff sold out! AT RETAIL!!! People were crazy for it. Like excited for actual Nike tennis gear for the first time in a long time! If Nike was at all smart, they'd do it again and they'd make even more money. But according to you, we can't even post a request for new stuff, because it triggers you somehow?!!

You blasted my post about it, yet 13 people liked what I wrote. Only 2 liked your reply to me. Looks like the masses want more modern Agassi gear. You can stick to the same old bland & rehashed designs. 👍
Let's see, are you calling me to get me a life? Come on dude , I never said that Agassi's were horrible, they're great! of the year there will be no Agassis unfortunately, and we are talking about the new re-releases of the 9.5 tour, and then someone appears interrupting the conversation about something that we know will not be out for at least 1 year, are you serious??? I don't know what you want to achieve with that, but ultimately I don't think the Nike designers are in a forum seeing these posts, it's better if they send it to their Nike Twitter accounts, on top of that they have their own agassi thread, good luck

Let's see, are you calling me to get me a life? Come on dude , I never said that Agassi's were horrible, they're great! of the year there will be no Agassis unfortunately, and we are talking about the new re-releases of the 9.5 tour, and then someone appears interrupting the conversation about something that we know will not be out for at least 1 year, are you serious??? I don't know what you want to achieve with that, but ultimately I don't think the Nike designers are in a forum seeing these posts, it's better if they send it to their Nike Twitter accounts, on top of that they have their own agassi thread, good luck

First off, she me where I wrote you said Agassi's stuff was "horrible"? I'll wait! Tip, I never typed it in my post above. I'm only replying to you complaining about what I and ARK posted because it didn't fit your description of the thread. With replies like that, you act as if it's your thread Newsflash, it's a free forum to post stuff. Forum threads can have all kinds of content, as long as it fits the narrative of the thread topic. But not everyone wants to discuss the 9.5s that are releasing ad nauseam. Hence he was voicing his displeasure of another year without a Challenge Court reissue. Is that so bad?

So Noah & I posted about the want and need and lack of Agassi retro gear to wear. And no one else but you posted about it complaining and saying there is an Agassi thread to post in. So obviously you have an issue with it.

Oh, and just an FYI, Nike people DO frequent these boards as lurkers. Been doing it for years (you obviously don't remember Ekin).

Last edited:
Hey guys! I know this is a tennis blog, but does anybody know if there is a Nike Running one? Any info highly appreciated! Thank you!

Any fans of rafa tech fleece hoodies (size S or M), might be getting a small collection of them to accompany/replace a handful I already own. Feel free to PM.

Hey guys! I know this is a tennis blog, but does anybody know if there is a Nike Running one? Any info highly appreciated! Thank you!

Hey buddy. I believe there is one that has all Nike running shoes. Either the Pegasus thread or one that is titled Nike Running.

Just ordered a pair of the 9.5 Tours as they just released--we'll see what they're like in hand.

Also does anyone know what tournament these Vapor Pros are from? They're navy/gold promo color and I can't place what tournament they were for.
IMG-3963.jpg

Just ordered a pair of the 9.5 Tours as they just released--we'll see what they're like in hand.

Also does anyone know what tournament these Vapor Pros are from? They're navy/gold promo color and I can't place what tournament they were for.
IMG-3963.jpg

IMG-3963.jpg
Fairly certain, last year’s Miami or thereabouts

Idk what you don’t like about the subtle hint of “dirt/clay” colorway to the shoe, makes sense. It looks clean and prefer it over the blue HC version.

Back
Top Bottom