🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Oh man. I like this colorway

1679353896831.png

B
Where can you see them?
en wasn’t
NON-NIKE ALERT
Very intrigued on this new Ben Shelton ON shoe. Disappointed he left NB, but collaborating on a shoe (and presumably more $$$) would be hard to turn down…
i
NON-NIKE ALERT
Very intrigued on this new Ben Shelton ON shoe. Disappointed he left NB, but collaborating on a shoe (and presumably more $$$) would be hard to turn down…
he was
NON-NIKE ALERT
Ben wasn’t with NB officially. I think his agent or someone on his team probably had access to get him gear (or he bought it on his own). He wore Nike in NY.

Yikes lol

1679352836252.png

You have got to be kidding!!! 🤮🤮👎👎🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

This has to be a joke right? Seriously? They actually have people on the payroll to come up with this ****?!!!

Yet, when I complain about Nike not doing another Agassi Challenge Court retro run, I get complaints from a particular person who says to go in the particular threat to talk about it, since my opinion doesn't belong here.

RIGHT?!! Like this stuff is so much better of an idea than a retro of the Challenge Court 1991 ATC IV clothing, shoes and accessories. But what the hell do I know. 🤷

This stuff will be on clearance in no time.

B

en wasn’t

i

he was

Ben wasn’t with NB officially. I think his agent or someone on his team probably had access to get him gear (or he bought it on his own). He wore Nike in NY.
The Nike NY thing threw me for a loop, thought he was with Nike and then not. Was wearing NB shoes and some other clothes for a while and then full NB kit for Aussie and into Indian Wells. Seemed liked that was a deal, but I guess not

I don't think there will be a whole separate shoe at first for ON--it seems like the 'Roger' is their main tennis shoe for now and maybe they'll just make tweaks to design and remove 'R' branding for Ben/Iga. Or maybe they may pull the Jordan-esque playbook of having RF on everything but we'll have to wait and see.

I don't think there will be a whole separate shoe at first for ON--it seems like the 'Roger' is their main tennis shoe for now and maybe they'll just make tweaks to design and remove 'R' branding for Ben/Iga. Or maybe they may pull the Jordan-esque playbook of having RF on everything but we'll have to wait and see.
Will be interesting to see what happens

This has to be a joke right? Seriously? They actually have people on the payroll to come up with this ****?!!!

Yet, when I complain about Nike not doing another Agassi Challenge Court retro run, I get complaints from a particular person who says to go in the particular threat to talk about it, since my opinion doesn't belong here.

RIGHT?!! Like this stuff is so much better of an idea than a retro of the Challenge Court 1991 ATC IV clothing, shoes and accessories. But what the hell do I know. 🤷

That's basically how I felt when I saw the 2021 Nike Fall Tennis line.

I couldn't believe that they dropped the planned Agassi retro in favor of an Osaka line.

I mean she doesn't even care about playing anymore. What a total joke! :frown:

It shows your immaturity to keep shooting at me and your lack of reading when you think that "I love the new designs and nobody should complain" but well this is a thread, we see many things here. The new designs suck

It shows your immaturity to keep shooting at me and your lack of reading when you think that "I love the new designs and nobody should complain" but well this is a thread, we see many things here. The new designs suck

Not at all. If you left ME alone from the start, and let me post my opinion, like every one does, instead of being a "hall monitor", and telling me to go elsewhere with my comments, we wouldn't be here, but I digress. Grow up. People can have options on things that you don't like. It's life.

Oh, and where did I say "I love the new designs and nobody should complain" in regards to you? I didn't say that in my above post, nor did I say that several pages back. Did you make a quote up to fit your narrative? Ok, I'll keep my trap shut in here for now on in regards to ANY Agassi stuff 🤦🏻‍♂️

At least we agree these designs are horrid. Now I'm over it. Good day. 🤝

Last edited:
What was the scrapped Agassi retro to include? Just curious if you don’t mind.
From what I understand, Nike had planned to retro one of Agassi's shoe.

It's believed that this shoe was going to be the Air Tech Challenge 4.

There was also a confirmation, from people who have very early access to the catalogs, that Nike had intended to bring back more of the challenge court apparel.

Presumably from this same collection (1991 US Open.)

I don't know if this collection would have been anything like what we had in 2020.

Personally, I kind of doubt it.

But the confirmations were there.

It was never specifically stated why it was scrapped, either.

I have theorized that it probably had to do with the expansion of the Osaka line.

Which Nike started to push around this same time.

Last edited:
I mean she doesn't even care about playing anymore. What a total joke! :frown:
She is pregnant...
She cannot play :emoji_joy:
Also she is the newer player so it would make more sense for them to push more of her products.
Keep it 100 if it wasn't for Kanye and the Yeezy 2 the 99% of people that like shoes wouldn't know anything about Agassi and his shoes.

I can't seem to find the Fritz shirt anywhere. I know for a fact it was part of the SU23 line but concerned it may have been dropped.
Screenshot_20230321_070639_Gallery.jpg

From what I understand, Nike had planned to retro one of Agassi's shoe.

It's believed that this shoe was going to be the Air Tech Challenge 4.

There was also a confirmation, from people who have very early access to the catalogs, that Nike had intended to bring back more of the challenge court apparel.

Presumably from this same collection (1991 US Open.)

I don't know if this collection would have been anything like what we had in 2020.

Personally, I kind of doubt it.

But the confirmations were there.

It was never specifically stated why it was scrapped, either.

I have theorized that it probably had to do with the expansion of the Osaka line.

Which Nike started to push around this same time.
The Osaka line it’s the most bored nike line’s

Back
Top Bottom