🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

This video has the details on the canceled 2021 Agassi retro.

I didn’t see any info in this video about the next Agassi retro nor did I see many details on the cancelled one. What I did see is my artwork for “release more retros as fast as you can” and a sales pitch to buy your guide. 🤔

Last, I have to say I never heard anyone in the Agassi thread or the Nike tennis thread that requested a retro of the Mac Attack.

Pickle ball court? Jesus

Christmas! 🤦🏻‍♂️

What's wrong with it? Please don't tell me you're one of those tennis elitist snobs about pickleball. I played tennis since I was 12 (I'm 46 now). Freaking LOVE tennis, but very few people I know play and play well enough for me to have a fun time (I hit with spin and pace). My wife doesn't play tennis, so that doesn't help either. But I also have 2 pickleball paddles and she can play that and we just hit it back and forth at the pickleball courts near our house and have a great time. Nothing wrong with the sport. It's obviously popular.

As I’ve gotten older, I’ve transitioned from rec basketball to tennis/competitive volleyball and now Pickleball.

It’s a fun game that allows me to get some exercise and still be competitive.

LFG baby.

Exactly this!! I won't play basketball competitively anymore. Just to much risk. I used to do a over-30 3-on-3 tournament near my house at the local church with my best friend from Jr/Hi and his cousin, who've I've known almost as long.

First time was fun but the next two tournaments, our 4th player (different each year) blew their ACL out and the other ripped his achillies tendon! 😳 After that, I was done playing all-out at over 40. I'll still shoot around, but pickup games? NOPE! I'll do pickleball and tennis.

Pickle ball court? Jesus
there is a current feud at my local tennis center with pickleballers coming in and basically trashing the place after their big tournaments , they treat it like a big party and not necessarily legit tournaments

they also got into it with myself and a pro over some courts they thought they reserved, but didn't, it was a huge mess

I am all for staying active, etc. but most people who play pickleball (at least here) have a certain attitude about it

Jesus!, many times pickleball players think they are superior and I don't know why, but going back to the topic, a 160 dollar shoe in a pickleball court does not seem so good to me, I mean, it will not get all its juice out of it since It is a shoe to give it to the maximum. But hey everyone does what they want with their things

Jesus!, many times pickleball players think they are superior and I don't know why, but going back to the topic, a 160 dollar shoe in a pickleball court does not seem so good to me, I mean, it will not get all its juice out of it since It is a shoe to give it to the maximum. But hey everyone does what they want with their things
Seen a lot of pb players wearing vapor nxt and vapor pros. You can tell the competitive ones are ex tennis players when you see their footwork

I can't seem to find the Fritz shirt anywhere. I know for a fact it was part of the SU23 line but concerned it may have been dropped.
Screenshot_20230321_070639_Gallery.jpg

Just posted on ttw, got around to trying out the 2s/11s in store. Very comfy straight out, I think I preferred the fit of the 2s, although I find the toebox long and narrow. I find odd on both how the outside flap doesn't cinch down with the laces though just kind of hangs there. Will most likely cop both when on sale, decent replacement for the zoom nxt/cage 3 it seems. Did anyone else have similar vibes? Still haven't found much on how they performed on court

Back
Top Bottom