🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

E3FB6260-3E8D-4F20-8F5D-C27EE512C75A.jpeg

After having used the hard court version I eventually fell for another pair of the Roger Pro…. Managed to get the women’s version in my US 9.5 men’s size. Happy clay season y’all (or at least to those who can enjoy it not only on tv 😅)

Does anyone know what colours the ZVC4 might be available in for the US Open and onwards - assuming that it’s an ongoing model?
Thanks in advance!

Hi all , i am tennis re-seller , i am looking for anyone who can help to pick tennis bargain clothing/no lid shoes/ samples at Nike outlet/ factory/ ROSS , i am willing to pay extra $ for your help, please inbox
1682770684708.png

Hi all , i am tennis re-seller , i am looking for anyone who can help to pick tennis bargain clothing/no lid shoes/ samples at Nike outlet/ factory/ ROSS , i am willing to pay extra $ for your help, please inbox
The Nike outlet and factory stores almost never have Tennis shoes/gear. It’s a rare treat to find good Tennis deals there. Please don’t buy it up so you can flip it for lunch money. Leave it there for those of us who will purchase it to play in.

E3FB6260-3E8D-4F20-8F5D-C27EE512C75A.jpeg

After having used the hard court version I eventually fell for another pair of the Roger Pro…. Managed to get the women’s version in my US 9.5 men’s size. Happy clay season y’all (or at least to those who can enjoy it not only on tv 😅)
Women and men size the same ? I was looking to get the clay version but I prefer the color of the women version

The Nike outlet and factory stores almost never have Tennis shoes/gear. It’s a rare treat to find good Tennis deals there. Please don’t buy it up so you can flip it for lunch money. Leave it there for those of us who will purchase it to play in.
Really, i saw many no lid tennis shoes selling on ebay , specially ebay uk and russian market

That Baltic Blue Pink ZVC4 would kind of mesh up with the possibly still upcoming predominantly pink Vapor 9.5, not to mention Babolat’s Rafa Origin?

Back
Top Bottom