🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

We're big Agassi fans... and not everyone may care as much as us... so I get it... It's not for everyone. But what really doesn't make sense is why they would, of all the Nike Tennis shoes, decide to retro the Courtposites. A shoe, from what I can remember, wasn't worn by many pros at the time. And I can still remember ppl on TT as well commenting on how they were heavy, stiff and lacked breathability.
Why??? Cuz they were a 'posite' shoe??? The Implosions, despite likely end up sitting on shelves, would have made more sense. At least they had some pros wearing them at the time.

I absolutely LOVED my black Implosions! One of the best shoes I ever played in. Played so much I actually wore a hole in the toe and (regretted after the fact) threw them out. Such an awesome shoe.

And yes, it was as stiff and uncomfortable as everyone says. Do not need retro, please give some AZCs, Pounce, LWPs.
LWPs, all 4 OG colors. The Pounce in Lemon Zest would be awesome! And the OG Zoom Challenge with the blue carbon heel wrap! 🔥🔥

Based? 🤷 Because of my love of Agassi? Whatever!

Just so you know, these were NOT a good shoe. These came out the same time as the Zoom Implosion. Another Niketalk member wrote a great synopsis. These are a heavier, bulkier version with ZERO breathability! But they release because "Foamposite". GMAB!

These will die on the shelf and then Nike will say to the other higher ups, "see retro Agassi shoes don't sell" scrap the LWP, scrap the Futures, etc". But let's retro 54 colors of Jordan 1s, which are all sitting now. Seeing the Mac Attack sell so well should show Nike that retro tennis WILL SELL!!! I can almost guarantee that if they released the OG ATC VI, in the OG colors, (Cerise, Marina, Kiwi, the black/white LEs), they will sell extremely well if not sell out! If they actually got off their high horse and retroed the Air Tech Challenge 1, which MANY have been asking forever for, in both OG colors with the original logo, even with a air window midsole, it will sell out!! But hell, what do I know!! 🤷
Calm down man, I said based because you're right, I'm also angry for every outrageous thing that Nike relaunches, the Mac attack sold like hot cakes and imagine if it wasn't a limited edition ☠️

better pics of the fall rafa

Screen Shot 2023-06-24 at 1.58.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-24 at 1.58.24 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-24 at 1.58.35 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-24 at 1.58.42 AM.png
What shoes and socks release with these and when? Or is it a PE?

Last edited:
Calm down man, I said based because you're right, I'm also angry for every outrageous thing that Nike relaunches, the Mac attack sold like hot cakes and imagine if it wasn't a limited edition ☠️

I gotcha! With all the new slang and stuff, thought "based* was a negative. Yeah, they could have chosen SO MANY other shoes. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom