Seen today at Niketown Las Vegas in Caesar’s Palace

Attachments

• IMG_3378.jpeg
    IMG_3378.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 1,104
  • IMG_3377.jpeg
    IMG_3377.jpeg
    273.5 KB · Views: 1,106
I posted this in the Mac Attack thread in Retro. We all were hoping Nike would release some checkerboard clothing to go with the Mac's. Nope they won't, but Brian at Vollaix has restocked his Homage polo!!

I messaged Brian back when they were releasing and telling him people want the polo and he should restock. Well, he did and I already placed my order. For those who don't know about Vollaix, he makes really great quality homage polos from all the brands. I bought his two Lava polo shirts during the pandemic, and they are fantastic. If you want them loose, go up a size. I always go up as I were a t-shirt under all my polos and by going up, it's loose enough for that extra room and dor room to move around. People wear these to golf as well as casual. Just wanted to let you all know about the checkerboard polo. 👍

Just got my Vollaix Mac checkerboard polo in! LOVE IT! Quality is great and color is spot on. Here are a few pics (posted more in the Mac Attack thread in Retro)
PXL_20231101_185035901.jpg
PXL_20231101_185502595.jpg

I would definitely say get one as we all know Nike won't make it. And even if they do, it will be hard to get and probably over $100 retail at least. All in all, I'm thrilled! 👍

72047918555__406802AC-69C5-436F-BD7D-AF451FB8F639.jpeg

Got these for $100 shipped from tennis express. Played today in them for the first time after wearing Vapor 11s the last 6 months. Wow! Straight out the box these things were fantastic. So light and comfortable. I thought the leather might be an issue with ventilation but not today even in the 75 degree weather. Hope these last me for a while!

IMG_3310.jpeg

Rounded out the collection this week. Scored the Hot Punch for $95 and the White Leather for $100. Thinking about a double up on the AJ3 now that the price has dropped as they are my favorite colorway of the group.
I still have like new Vapor Pros and GP Turbos but I just can’t convince myself to wear them anymore. I am always grabbing the 9.5s when it comes time to play.

Not sure what makes these Pickleball... 🤷‍♂️
Pics were Tweeted last week, but they've since been Re-Tweeted, so dunno why it's been updated.

Back
Top Bottom