🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

I have had my eye on these for quite sometime. A few years ago they were way under retail ( don’t know why I didn’t cop then) and have been on the rise ever since. The white and black cement prices have gotten out of hand. I was able to grab these fire reds for retail! Merry Christmas to me!
IMG_3610.jpeg

So now that the Zoom GP Challenge 1 has released, do we know what the difference is between that and the Zoom GP Challenge Pro? Also, do we have a release date for the Pro? Ive been waiting on a replacement of the GP Turbo for a while now (men’s size 12) and I was a little concerned that the Challenge 1 didn’t have full bed of zoom air in the description. Was going to wait for Foot Doctor Zack to cut them in half but it seems like sizes are already selling out.

So now that the Zoom GP Challenge 1 has released, do we know what the difference is between that and the Zoom GP Challenge Pro? Also, do we have a release date for the Pro? Ive been waiting on a replacement of the GP Turbo for a while now (men’s size 12) and I was a little concerned that the Challenge 1 didn’t have full bed of zoom air in the description. Was going to wait for Foot Doctor Zack to cut them in half but it seems like sizes are already selling out.

Found a pair of CottonOn active shorts for $8 at Ross. Surprised to see the brand in US since it’s not a big
They had cotton on at the mall when I used to go to Florida back around ~2012. It was so cheap back then. The sales they had makes that Ross price sounds like a mark up haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom