🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Only in the drake thread where we laughing and giving props to some white lamest dropping n bombs, get caught and start apologizing. Omg budden is so lame, omg they sure did run up on him. Lil ****** were pleading and calling this ***** sir :lol:. And trust me, gucci album playing on my phone right now as I sip my Henny and smoke my cigar. Nothing like rustling the nt lamest a Lil
Bro nobody said they give those teens props? Just funny how you live and post in this thread more than anyone and you hate drake. I have a BRIGHT IDEA, why won't you and the other ppl who don't like Drake start an UNAPPRECIATED THREAD? Ding, ding, ding. Wasn't hard right? You guys can have a good ol time talking about Drake :smile:

how joe budden managed to take a L after doing what he was supposed to do (as a man) is beyond me

internet is undefeated 

Someone go pollute the Gucci thread [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Ya'll ruining this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
The official drake thread..... wouldn't all hate and props belong in here? U can start a appreciation thread, I will stay far away from there. If I was in here talking about how I'm taking a warm bath with candles and views playing u would be repping me. Anything pertaining to drake belongs in this thread good or bad... Deal with it or start the appreciation thread. Otherwise suck a **** and ignore me *****
As I figured........ No point.

$tacy $tacy chill bro they gone make a meme outta you...They gone have the Wilt Chamberlain pic holding up the 100 sign and replace it with an OVO owl... Then Wavez and Dirty Rusty and the boys will come out the woodworks posting laughing emojis like its the funniest **** ever

Not gonna lie a drake hate thread would prolly be lit
http://niketalk.com/t/182080/official-drake-unappreciation-thread

http://niketalk.com/t/200623/the-official-im-sick-of-drake-thread

7 years ago. Guess who's in there though 
laugh.gif

Well. Its basically all Lil Waynes fault....he ruined drake...got him sippin that syrup and kissin baby...smh
young money was drakes biggest fail.

Sike..drake is that niggga...get over it.
indifferent.gif

its ok for someone to make a post sayin he wack now...but if someone makes a post about a drake song or somethin they stannin...NT...smh

Last edited:
Yea go make it lit somewhere else leave this thread for new music drops :lol:

$tacy $tacy chill bro they gone make a meme outta you...They gone have the Wilt Chamberlain pic holding up the 100 sign and replace it with an OVO owl... Then Wavez and Dirty Rusty and the boys will come out the woodworks posting laughing emojis like its the funniest **** ever
Omg omg he's dead omg. Put him up at ovo fest omg.

The emotional dudes are the reason we come back everyday. This **** really be bothering y'all I can see it. I love it.

I went to one of the kid's twitter pages. **** was sad as hell. This world is getting scary. The fact a kid can think this is funny and be proud that he's on camera apologizing and is running terrified for his life. The youth is ******. AND the kid is in some ****** flip flops and immediately runs. Then his timeline he talking crazy **** like we didn't just see him run, cry and beg. How can you be proud of that? SMH.

Wavez gonna descend from his owl lair to restore order

Ya'll keep playing with his ****** name

I went to one of the kid's twitter pages. **** was sad as hell. This world is getting scary. The fact a kid can think this is funny and be proud that he's on camera apologizing and is running terrified for his life. The youth is ******. AND the kid is in some ****** flip flops and immediately runs. Then his timeline he talking crazy **** like we didn't just see him run, cry and beg. How can you be proud of that? SMH.
They were calling dude a "savage" on Twitter :lol:. Ask Lil Jojo crew what happens when u ride up on ****** crib [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I see u in the drake hate thread Mr wavez, Cape on and all.

Last edited:
I think Will lowkey ***** with Drake but he's so far gone (pun intended) into rustlin that he can't do nothing but rustle no mo

It's really the fact that somebody thought they could do that to him, because that's definitely not happening to every rapper.

Banging on the window with a handful of rocks didn't help. chasing those kids on foot didn't help. but...he did what he was supposed to do without catching a charge on camera.

Once he started chasing them, he was in the wrong...criminally. I don't blame him. Drop the rocks though, bruh.

It's really the fact that somebody thought they could do that to him, because that's definitely not happening to every rapper.

I think that's happening to most rappers today. Kids aren't scared. They want likes and attention.

Last edited:
And the haters was still going strong near a decade ago.

They still gon have to deal with it more years to come :pimp: can't hate greatness forever

I think that's happening to most rappers today. Kids aren't scared. They want likes and attention.

I'm howling at son waiting for the perfect moment to quote that No Shopping line and at these ___s screaming OVO as they ran away like Drake would so much as send them an Instagram DM if Joe put them in the hospital :rofl: :rofl:

This is truly garden tool behavior.

can't hate greatness forever

I wouldn't be so sure :lol:

We have some diligent haters in here, I think they're in it for the long haul.

Last edited:
This guy is a dweeb hope joe catch him one day voice annoying as hell and he couldn't even get the lyrics right

Back
Top Bottom