🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Would love to hear your views. He doesn't roll with a whole click of Arabs? What grown men are listening to Views or this new ****? Meek was ALL hype and after people realized his music was all the same, his hype went quick but I'm genuinely interested to hear your points.

1. Him "rolling with a click of arabs" doesn't bother me one bit. Thats who dude grew up around. That's who he decided to surround himself with. There's nothing sinister there.

2. Views was a disappointing album from Drake. But PLENTY of grown men listened to it....like songs from it, and like Drake. You're using a personal anecdote that "only this generation" likes Drake. That's just not true. To flip it from m my personal annecd.....My barber is like 35....certified from the trenches. Been through it all. Loves Gucci, Ross, Jeezy, Fab, DMX, Hov, Jada, Gotti etc. You know the type of OG I'm referring to :lol:. This ***** is a fan of Drake. He will sit in his chair and slander young thug's "antics" daily. Rail on "this generation" all the time, and still **** with Drake. Conversely, it's always hilarious being in the barber shop when Young Thug Comes on. ***** wil go on a homophobic rant....then end it with, "I can't lie....yo be rocking" :rofl:.

What makes Drake an almost unstoppable force right now is he's hit every demo that's needed to succeed. And he's a marketing genius.

3. If you want to argue that Meek Mill's music has fallen off quality wise...and he lacks versatility....that's fine. But that ***** is undoubtly one of the most popular rappers in the game. He's in THAT tier and that was before the beef with Drake. Actually, Meek was enjoying the high point of his career commercial wise.....then he started tweeting :lol:. Even after that....he dropped a free mixtape a few months ago....and that **** sold like 90k first week.

I've noticed this as well. Dudes were going mad hard if anyone dissed "Views" around release date. But now it seems like the fan base ain't feeling it collectively. I honestly think the same thing will happen with this album when the smoke clears. We shall see.

I can almost bet this is going to happen.

1. He was raised by a Jewish mom and his click was full of Arabs. I don't care who he rolls with or who he dates. The point was about him stealing Caribbean slang and music. Arabs don't get down with that. That's my point. People are saying oh, this is popular in Toronto and Canada but it isn't with his crowd.

2. As for the generational thing, of course not every single male above 25 hates Drake or refuses his music. He makes some catchy, mellow and smooth music at times. His music and these recent albums are aimed towards a younger crowd. Haven't heard a Drake song in my barbershop or anyone talking about his music except kids. Majority of the people that listen to this album will be on the younger side though.

3. Meek had dumb hype, so much hype but it got old. Once people realized his songs were him yelling and talking about Rollie's and ferrais, the jig was up. His second didn't do what they hoped for and I think that's part of where the beef came from. To increase sales and fame. To be Tier 1, you gotta be everywhere and have a few platinum albums. He doesn't have one. Meek wasn't on that level at all. Tier 1 as of 2015-2017 is J Cole, Drake, Kanye and that might be it. Meek was never on that level.

Appreciate your response G

Last edited:
This is already better than Views

People were going back and forth when Views dropped because every other post in here was a troll post...not even discussing the album, but bashing fans and people who genuinely liked the album..mainly by dudes who didnt even like Drakes music before Views dropped

This is the only music thread that happens in, too...it's been happening all day today

If you don't like the music cool, no need to post 11 times about it

Drake thread is the TAN of the music forum

Last edited by a moderator:

People were going back and forth when Views dropped because every other post in here was a troll post...not even discussing the album, but bashing fans and people who genuinely liked the album..mainly by dudes who didnt even like Drakes music before Views dropped

This is the only music thread that happens in, too...it's been happening all day today

That's what happens when you the goat tho. If he sucked nobody would be in here but fans.

Nah, the Desiigner thread gotnthat title :lol:

Do you guys still play SFG? I honestly don't.. to me his newer stuff just sounds way more evolved to the point I can't listen to SFG much anymore

TML is also approaching this status for me

Whichever one had AM 2 PM and City Is Mine is the one I go back to here and there. Understand about TML though, so many songs from that were gassed on the radio that it killed it's replay value. It was mostly bangers and a bit of filler anyway

Last edited:
Those bars he gave Tory Lanes >>>>>>>>If theres a career Drake needs to end next, its that one.

Definitely not music :lol:

Wavez be going off in that thread :lol:. ***** became a Desiigner fan solely to hate on Future. Then you got Ty(defend everything NY) in there geeking.

It's a wonderful mess.

I just started going off in there myself lol

for one it makes no sense why that thread is even on the first page

boy has nothing going on

What the hell do people in post in the Desiigner thread? :lol:

Definitely not music :lol:

Wavez be going off in that thread :lol:. ***** became a Desiigner fan solely to hate on Future. Then you got Ty(defend everything NY) in there geeking.

It's a wonderful mess.

:rofl: :rofl:

I went to the last page, and first thing I see is Wavez hating on Future :lol:

Last edited:
Torey "in everybody" Lanez
Swear first time i listened to him he sounded like travis,future,drake,and everybody else with a top 40 rap song.

Tory Lanes is trash dog.

I was not aware this sample on Teenage Fever was Jennifer Lopez, now some of these earlier comments make sense 
laugh.gif

That Giggs feature on KMT is the best feature on here IDC what you guys say

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom