🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I rock with this heavy 
pimp.gif

one of the few rappers not boring me to death

Last edited:
Video is iiiiiight. 5/10.

The shoppers mart scene was kinda comical.

Shawty in the video >>>>>

Song is pretty good. The hook gets my blood boiling.

It's pretty much HYFR part 2. Him and his TDOT family is livin' though. I am heavily anticipating "Nothing Was The Same".

Wait what was so great about that video? It was just another typical rap video with a corny skit in the middle with some Amish dude. I don't get why people keep giving it
pimp.gif

Wait what was so great about that video? It was just another typical rap video with a corny skit in the middle with some Amish dude. I don't get why people keep giving it
pimp.gif
Seems like actual effort was put into it . . . the billboard . . . the different environments . . . the plane . . .

Dope video IMO . . . nothing groundbreaking but it's clear effort, time, and money was put into it . . . Appreciated . . .

How can ya'll just co-sign this fake *** ***** frontin like he a boss at the local DrugMart.  HE NOT BOUT DAT LIFE.

Seriously though he's been acting since he was a child he never worked a real job in his life. Started from the bottom my ***.

Last edited:
Where were you this past weekend man? We needed the salt in New York due to the blizzard.

It's a video, get over it.

How can ya'll just co-sign this fake *** ***** frontin like he a boss at the local DrugMart.  HE NOT BOUT DAT LIFE.

Seriously though he's been acting since he was a child he never worked a real job in his life. Started from the bottom my ***.
Please take the sodium over to the Rick Fraud thread.

No stan.

Back
Top Bottom