🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Girl looks like Nikki Minaj and Jennifer Hudson combined.
devil.gif

Pretty much every dude in that video is someone random from Drake's crew​

The grocery store dude even introduces himself as "OVORyan" to the bad biddie​
i know the OVO people... but the folks in the bowling alley and the house werent OVO.. probably tdot artist like p reign etc and local popular ppl

How can ya'll just co-sign this fake *** ***** frontin like he a boss at the local DrugMart.  HE NOT BOUT DAT LIFE.

Seriously though he's been acting since he was a child he never worked a real job in his life. Started from the bottom my ***.

I say this all the time. Like i don't take music super seriously. I like drake. And i understand it was hard being a child actor and then trying to rap. I am sure no one took you seriously. That is a tough transition to make.

But arguing with your mom every month? Over what? Her dropping you off late at Degrassi tapings? Like you started from the bottom....when you were a fetus? then you were born into a middle class family....and landed a big acting job as a kid. That is really far from "the bottom" in my book....you basically started from 3rd base....you didn't hit a triple...

All good thought really...song is ok...chorus is super annoying...hope the remix is good

This is Canada, if you think any of those kids are making major cake off Degrassi you are living in a fantasy world.

You won't be poor, but i's not like in America where child stars are making millions.

Last edited:
 I'm not going to judge the guy for having his own definition of what the bottom is, these kinds of things are subjective and everyone who does it lacks global perspective. Just this Saturday I got upset over my situation because of student loan debt, when I can pay my bills, eat everyday, and do things that I want to do in life within reason. A lot of people complain about their situtations when they live in America which alone makes them richer than 80% of the world. These kinds of things are never worth judging people over because unless you are the most righteous person alive, you're guilty of doing the same thing that theyre doing.

Ya'll acting like the man said he was parentless hustling for food every night. He was far from rich and he's stated several times that he pretty much spent all that degrasi bread and hustle his way up. dudes acting like he was pulling in Jerry Seinfield money :lol:

Drake was born on third base, as if he inherited the Degrassi job. :rofl:

Seriously if in 2003 I told that a former child star from canada would be come one of the worlds biggest rap stars would you believe me? In rap you probably would have been better off being broke and coming from the hood. :lol:

Last edited:
Can't believe I'm defending Drake but I didn't take the song as him meaning he grew up piss poor homeless or something. I just took it as celebrating the path to where he is now. We all start somewhere.

There's more truth in this song than most of the ******** ya'll pass off as "entertainment" around here.

Can't believe I'm defending Drake but I didn't take the song as him meaning he grew up piss poor homeless or something. I just took it as celebrating the path to where he is now. We all start somewhere.

There's more truth in this song than most of the ******** ya'll pass off as "entertainment" around here.

I agree with all this. But i think this is why some people connect more with some artists. I like drakes music. But to me its like

"When this life makes you mad enough to kill
That's Rock Bottom
When you want something bad enough to steal
That's Rock Bottom
When you feel you have had it up to here
Cause you mad enough to scream but you sad enough to tear"

vs

Living at my mama’s house we'd argue every month
N****, I was trying to get it on my own
Working all night, traffic on the way home
And my uncle calling me like "Where ya at?
I gave you the keys told ya bring it right back”

Its music its all subjective

I didn't look at the track as starting from being being at rock bottom either... I just took it as his journey to where he is now & how he came up in the music industry.

Last edited:
Shut the **** up already. So many panties in bunches on this page. You like the song? Cool. you don't like it? Cool. Keep it moving. Gotdamn y'all are annoying. Who gives a **** if he started from "the bottom" or not. Wasting all that damn energy arguing over a damn song. Pathetic.

:lol: Tupack really needs an explanation over that DrugMart.

I can careless about the song, I think it's terrible.. videos straight though, the Mart scene is dope due to the chick..

cant believe theres really discussion over what the hell bottom means lol. drake gets a W for that one. oh yeah and the song knocks .

To all of y'all saying "the bottom of what" ....if i were to answer that by saying the bottom of the music industry...what would your response be?
I get it that he was an actor, even though you have no idea what goes on in someone's household or life unless you're there, but he definitely started at the bottom of the music industry dropping mixtapes, trying to get past the Degrassi thing, getting turned down.......now he's hear. at the top of it. winning Grammys.
what's wrong with that?

This is no different from the Rick Ross situation. If you ain't really bout that Drugmart don't speak about it.
Son he meant he literally worked at the Drug Mart . . . like it was a job . . . as in Walgreens or CVS lol . . . he isn't perpetuating to be some drug kingpin man
laugh.gif

That like saying "If you really ain't about that Wal-Mart, don't speak about it"

Back
Top Bottom