🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Man, I don't know a god damned thing about Swizz Beats but dude is my hero. Always seems like he's killing it in terms of life.

I honestly don't mess with Swizz Beatz at all. He's a decent producer, but son should never ever go anywhere near a microphone. His raps/hooks are :x

Drakes "R&B" is the only stuff from that genre I even listen too, I dont mind it at all.

I hope Hov is on this, he killed Light Up

Safe to say that SFTB can be considered a successful fist single?

It's been getting heavy airplay on the radio in my area, and is a current club favorite. Initially I thought the approach was a little risky, (sounded a little too GBE/Chief Keef/Lil Reese ish for my taste) but has recently grown on me. Really love the beat. 

I hope he stays away from R&B on this album . . . I'm sure he will . . . Mike Zombie makes bangers, not really that R&B stuff . . .​

Good to see him with Swizz . . . Swizz still has it . . . Timbo not so much . . .​

Also . . . SFTB Remix could be crazy  . . . ​

You think Swiss is a better producer than Tim right now? I don't hate Swiss like a lot of people but he ain't Tim.

Tim never lost it. He just stopped doing a lot of hip hop tracks.

average Swizz Beatz track = dropping pots and pans on the floor while ringing a doorbell and blowing a whistle.

Safe to say that SFTB can be considered a successful fist single?

It's been getting heavy airplay on the radio in my area, and is a current club favorite. Initially I thought the approach was a little risky, (sounded a little too GBE/Chief Keef/Lil Reese ish for my taste) but has recently grown on me. Really love the beat. 

100%

It's gonna be an anthem all year

yea started from the bottom is going to be a anthem especially around may/early summer when people are graduating

Last edited:
Pretty sure while Drake was laughing and smiling on the outside, on the inside he was "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD NO NO NO NO NO
eek.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
mean.gif
"
This.

The streak continues. No wack verses since Dreams Money can Buy dropped.

Anticipating this album heavily. I really like Started from the Bottom but this put it over the top for me.
Totally agree...dude is on heat streak like no other rapper right now. 

Back
Top Bottom