🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

The streak continues. No wack verses since Dreams Money can Buy dropped.

Anticipating this album heavily. I really like Started from the Bottom but this put it over the top for me.

Literally not one.
I don't see how you can't feel this dude.

Can't front, Drake put ****** on notice.

But no wack verse since Dream Money Can Buy is a stretch? Lets not get carried away...

Last edited:
We in a Drake thread tho, stans are in the cut. Fools was callin Take Care flawless

Definitely not a stan.
Just calling a spade a spade.
Drake might be a cornball/simp, but that doesn't mean he can't rap his *** off.
Show me a whack verse..

pimp.gif
 drake can't miss......young jesus shuttlesworth

But no wack verse since Dream Money Can Buy is a stretch? Lets not get carried away...
I stand by my statement. It is the first time I've said it either, he really hasnt in my opinion. He may have a verse that I will label decent or average, but wack? Nope not a one.
We in a Drake thread tho, stans are in the cut. Fools was callin Take Care flawless
And what was wrong with Take Care exactly? It was the second best rap album that year and his best work to date IMO.

I stand by my statement. It is the first time I've said it either, he really hasnt in my opinion. He may have a verse that I will label decent or average, but wack? Nope not a one.

And what was wrong with Take Care exactly? It was the second best rap album that year and his best work to date IMO.

Wait, Take Care was better than TML?

Definitely not a stan.
Show me a whack verse..

This. Dude is soft as tissue but when he wants he can rap with the best of 'em.

I would definitely take TML over Take Care. Miss Me, Unforgettable, Light Up and The Resistance ish on the best songs on Take Care. He left a few great songs off that album.

Definitely not a stan.
Show me a whack verse..

Started From the Bottom
Verse from Pop That
Make Me Proud
Verse from F-ing Problem

and thats off the top of my head...

I respect everyone's opinion though, to me dude ain't ripping ****** throats out or dropping " :nerd: " verse consistently.

Last edited:
It was by a wide margin. IMO Take Care has no tracks that were bad, whereas Thank Me Later has several. Some other things worth nothing are the theme of TML and overall sound. TML was too whiny at times,no one should be complaining about being famous like drake did on that album. Finally as subjective ad this is,Take Care sounded like an album he WANTED to make whereas TML is an album he HAD to make.

Between that and So Far Gone I was ready to write dude off for the most part and he redeemed himself with Take Care and his subsequent work.

@maliz I honestly don't think that any of those verses were wack, the worst of the bunch is make me proud and it was decent. I actually mess with that Pop that verse a lot it's the best of the ones you named

Last edited:
Started From the Bottom
Verse from Pop That
Make Me Proud
Verse from F-ing Problem

and thats off the top of my head...

I respect everyone's opinion though, to me dude ain't ripping ****** throats out or dropping " :nerd: " verse consistently.

You are wildin.

Not to start anything, just my opinion, but what does it really matter if these guys are soft or not? Do people really think the "tough guy" artists are all that tough in real life? Some I'd wager "are, or have been about that life" but other than that....

Just enjoy the music

It was by a wide margin. IMO Take Care has no tracks that were bad, whereas Thank Me Later has several. Some other things worth nothing are the theme of TML and overall sound. TML was too whiny at times,no one should be complaining about being famous like drake did on that album. Finally as subjective ad this is,Take Care sounded like an album he WANTED to make whereas TML is an album he HAD to make.

Between that and So Far Gone I was ready to write dude off for the most part and he redeemed himself with Take Care and his subsequent work.

Take Care
Marvins Room
Make Me Proud
Practice
Doing It Wrong
The Motto

All were weak songs. Take those off and put DMCB, Trust Issues and Free Spirit on there that album woulda been lot better IMO.

Last edited:

Take Care
Marvins Room
Make Me Proud
Practice
Doing It Wrong
The Motto

All were weak songs. Take those off and put DMCB, Trust Issues and Free Spirit on there that album woulda been lot better IMO.
Cant forget about Club Paridise. Top 5 Drake song ever.

Doing it Wrong is actually one of my favorites on the album, Take Care is definitely my least favorite track on the album and could have been swapped for other things. I like Pracitce and Marvins Room, but I remember there was a 50/50 split about those tracks when they came out so I can see that. Motto started YOLO though, its impact alone carries it. In a perfect world he could have swapped some tracks out and the album would have been better you're right, but it was still pretty damn good regardless

Back
Top Bottom