🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Being that music videos are dead now and no one cares about them, it really doesnt matter what kind of reception this gets. It made me laugh so I'm cool with it.

I thought the Old Guy thing was the real video, up until now....

The real video proves my point that music videos are dead now. I have no reason to ever watch this more than once, and probably wouldnt watch it more than 5 times even if it was really dope. The video I've watched the most in like the last 4 years is Otis

Last edited:
I thought the Old Guy thing was the real video, up until now....

The real video proves my point that music videos are dead now. I have no reason to ever watch this more than once, and probably wouldnt watch it more than 5 times even if it was really dope. The video I've watched the most in like the last 4 years is Otis
that video wasnt even dope though. one of the dopest videos with in the last couple years IMO would be that trey songz "yo side of the bed" video

2 New Records coming this week, a DJ Khaled record that was supposed to be the SFTB Remix . . . and another untitled track

5Yq4DrV.png

^^^ yasssssssss a grown man who's lived thru every decade of hip hop, slurping this dude to the highest of jockeys

Looking forward to what Drake drops next. He sounds focused. One question though: why is he talking like Rihanna didn't have him emotional??? He referenced her on tracks and in interviews, but now wants to be dismissive? C'mon now ...

Looking forward to what Drake drops next. He sounds focused. One question though: why is he talking like Rihanna didn't have him emotional??? He referenced her on tracks and in interviews, but now wants to be dismissive? C'mon now ...
Honestly, you could say that about most dudes and their exes.  He would just sound bitter since he said she doesn't say anything bad about him...

Looking forward to the 2 new tracks this week... Drake x Ross never dissapoints & I we need a new Drake R&B track.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom