🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

You can tell by some of these responses that some dudes just listen to songs on laptop speakers and never leave their house.

No New Friends is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

What other 'rapper' you know could pull off a song off like the Beyonce joint though?

Drake more than a rapper. Dude can actually sing a little yet we knocking when he trying to showcase why hes different than everyone else.

And just like any other commercial album release, song selection will be based on the ears of the mass consumer and not just NT.

All I know is that it sounds :smokin

What other 'rapper' you know could pull off a song off like the Beyonce joint though?

Drake more than a rapper. Dude can actually sing a little yet we knocking when he trying to showcase why hes different than everyone else.

And just like any other commercial album release, song selection will be based on the ears of the mass consumer and not just NT.

All I know is that it sounds :smokin

No other rapper could do it because it isn't a rap song.... and if a r&b star came out and sang like this they would be considered the male version of cassie because it doesn't have good vocals either. I also agree that drake gets a lot of flack for no reason but this song is just OD

that beyonce joint is the first song he sounds off beat on

something just doesn't match but the song still isn't bad

with that beat the song could've been better

playing no new friends for the second time the song is cool till dude starts on the hook but drake verse was solid...I can dig it maybe its the beat but its still the 2013 estrogen version of down for my ****** like fam said lmao

I agree, no new friends, GLB and from the bottom are all basic and boring.

GLB sounds ok, actually, but he sounds mad off beat.

Girls Love Beyonce > No New Friends

The hook on No New Friends is :x Drake and Ross had decent verses though.

Son was off-beat on GLB, track is still smooth though.

don't know if he's simply feeling himself

or if this success of Started From the Bottom has him thinking he can feed the consumer nonsense and it'll still be acceptable.

but compared to the slew of incredible teaser joints he gave us prior to Take Care

Namely Club Paradise, Free Spirit, etc. these joints are garbage man.

Girls Love Beyonce is bottom tier of his catalog-level garbage.

wtf this dude on

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom