🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

You guys do know why Drake is appealing to so many people and has so many fans right? Dude's not just a rapper.

If you dont like his slow songs or singing then dont listen to it and keep it movin'. If you dont like Drake himself, keep it movin'. I dont get the hate, if his music style/genre isn't for you then listen to someone you do like. It's not like he just recently started singing on songs, he's been doing it on every mixtape and album he's put out.

if his album leaves me bored, ill be disappointed fo reals. drake is one of those few artists i want to have a dope album every time. mixtapes were solid, first album was really good...and take care well, it stays on permanent rotation.

You guys do know why Drake is appealing to so many people and has so many fans right? Dude's not just a rapper.

If you dont like his slow songs or singing then dont listen to it and keep it movin'. If you dont like Drake himself, keep it movin'. I dont get the hate, if his music style/genre isn't for you then listen to someone you do like. It's not like he just recently started singing on songs, he's been doing it on every mixtape and album he's put out.
It's not the fact that he's singing, it's the fact that the song is not good. I liked a lot of the singing he did on SFG and past songs. But this Girls Love Beyonce **** is just lazy and uncreative.

Dude is just singing just to do it at this point.

Last edited:
It's not the fact that he's singing, it's the fact that the song is not good. I liked a lot of the singing he did on SFG and past songs. But this Girls Love Beyonce **** is just lazy and uncreative.

Dude is just singing just to do it at this point.

I feel you on that, I was just saying in general it seems like everyone ******* and moans so much about him singing (not just this song) like he hasn't been doing it his entire career.

I like GLB but by no means is it a :wow: song or anything like that. I should've cleared that all up in my previous post.

This is why i Scoff at people calling him the best rapper of the new generation.... He makes good music but nah man "girls like Beyonce" ain't in no goats category

Lol I seen word "Scoff" and said he must be from NY and then read ya username and was like make yep sense now.

But back on topic both songs are trash to me

Last edited:
But i thought girls like beyonce was basically a throw away track right? Like not gonna be on the album or anything.

How dudes gonna jump to conclusions about him falling off over a free song that is going no where. Not to mention how good 5:00am was

the jewish mafia don strikes again

you could make blankets outta that beyonce joint its soo soft

as for that "no new friends" ******** same ****** keep making the same song over and over and cats keep eatin it up

But i thought girls like beyonce was basically a throw away track right? Like not gonna be on the album or anything.

How dudes gonna jump to conclusions about him falling off over a free song that is going no where. Not to mention how good 5:00am was

Nobody is insinuating that it isnt a throwaway song what we are saying it should have been thrown away forever

Been giving No New Friends some spins and I'm not really feeling it like that. Song is just average as hell. Hook is awful. They should have left Wayne off too.

Last edited:
Dam no one liked GLB.

Played for the 1st time couple hrs ago, been stuck on repeat.

Fauntleroy on the hook was a nice addition,didnt expect it.

Liked this more than 5am.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Gotta love it how some of you dudes call Drake feminine, completely disregarding how you get on your periods because him, Ross, and Wayne came out with THREE songs in THREE years that don't even sound as similar as you'd like to think.  I can see some similarities with I'm On One and No New Friends, but I'm On One came out TWO years ago, get over it.  I'm not even trying to defend dude, but you guys are in here every time dude drops a song just to hate, **** is disgusting
mean.gif

drizzy is heavy on this "no new friends" stuff. are these in reference to the fallout between him and the XO crew?
I always thought it was him ripping off Lil Reese
It's exactly this. Drake needs to thank the entire GBE for stealing their steez but at least he was smart with it and hopped on the "US Remix" and gave them a shoutout. But damn to steal their flows and their content matter? Geez.

With that said though, I like Started from the Bottom and No New Friends lol

add Kanye and Juelz to those riding that GBE wave too.

blatant "at the top its just us n' but i don't really trust n's" on the Diamonds (Remix)

shameless, and they really think they are doing them a favor by giving them "a look"

Back
Top Bottom