🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Everybody in the world > GBE

Lil' Romeo > The whole GBE

wish those kids the best, though.
Son's mad cause hes not 3 hunna 
grin.gif

I mess with Cocaine80's, but Fauntleroy's voice just didn't sound right singing "Say My Name" to me. Drake should've went ahead and sang that himself.

Drake Promises Soundtrack To Summer With ‘Nothing Was The Same’

khari | May 17, 2013 | 0 Comments

Drake promises summer soundtrack with upcoming album.

In a pretty random performance at STORY nightclub in Miami last night, Drake ran through a slew of his recent hits (Started From The Bottom, No New Friends) before promising the crowd that his 3rd album, Nothing Was The Same, would provide the much needed soundtrack to the summer. This marks Drake’s return to the summer, as his debut album, Thank Me Later, was released June 15th, 2010, and means the OVO camp has come closer to announcing a release date for possibly the year’s most highly anticipated album. Watch the video of his performance below.

http://thesource.com/2013/05/17/drake-promises-soundtrack-to-summer-with-nothing-was-the-same/

guess we're getting this album in the summer

Meanwhile The Weeknd's latest stuff >>>> No New Friends and Started from the bottom. Drake needs the Weeknd more than the Weeknd needs him (musically.) 

Meanwhile The Weeknd's latest stuff >>>> No New Friends and Started from the bottom. Drake needs the Weeknd more than the Weeknd needs him (musically.) 

Yeah cause the weeknd would of sounded so good on started from the bottom -____-

Last edited:
pimp.gif
YESSSS. Light Up was the best track on TML, cant wait for whatever this is.

The Weeknd is only good in extremely small doses, lol at Drake needing him as if he wasnt a megastar before he came along. Ridiculous

you weekend fan boys on NT getting up there with some of the worse on this board. and im far from a drake fan

Kanye, Nas, Jay, Drake etc. stans are all as bad. Not sure how you can differentiate one stan from another but carry on 
laugh.gif

Anywho, I'm hopeful for new Drake. Wouldn't mind some singing Drake (HoustonLantaVegas style)

Back
Top Bottom