🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Meanwhile The Weeknd's latest stuff >>>> No New Friends and Started from the bottom. Drake needs the Weeknd more than the Weeknd needs him (musically.) 

I'm a huge fan of both, and they really don't need each other much at all. Their collaborative efforts are all fire, but they do fine by themselves. Drake just probably isn't giving away his best stuff anymore since the album is dropping soon.

I hate now when one person says something 3 people literally come right after and say the same **** lol

I hate now when one person says something 3 people literally come right after and say the same **** lol

Yupp that's how Nt always been. In any of the sneaker related threads 1 person says the sneaker is wack, then the next 3-4 ppl after that person follow suit.

pretty sure Drake replaced the Weeknd with Johnny Rain.

who cares who needed who the most, all i know is imma miss both of them being on a track together. always made quality songs.

Kanye, Nas, Jay, Drake etc. stans are all as bad. Not sure how you can differentiate one stan from another but carry on 
laugh.gif

Anywho, I'm hopeful for new Drake. Wouldn't mind some singing Drake (HoustonLantaVegas style)
still one of my fav. Drake joints ever.

Nothing Was The Same tracklist has leaked. Album looks HEAVY. :wow:

EDIT: Welp, looks like it's confirmed to be fake. But I'll leave it up just in case we're going through smokes and mirrors.

Last edited:
Boi 1da just confirmed its fake [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

Well now he deleted the tweet lol. That's drakes fathers IG and that pic is not on there. Idk if he posted it and deleted it or what. Guess we will find out soon

Elliot Wilson and nah right saying its fake too.

Last edited:
Cover looks realistic and his father ig it...I think it's real...he just goofed up :lol:

Last edited:
Lol drake's dad also posted a release date a while back . . . he said it was July 28th or August something, can't remember

I think it's fake though because if you're looking at the picture on a computer, and you kind of tilt your head, you notice that the white around drake's dad username and the white of the rest of the picture is different . . . very poor photoshop

then again, to create a physical album cover mock up or whatever that is with the exact OVO font and color scheme would be alot of effort for a troll but who knows . . . all i know is that all those names have been rumored to be working on this album so this tracklist is close
pimp.gif

Believe what you want.. Why would Drakes DAD tweet a fake tracklist.. he prob doesnt even understand the concept .. that tracklist is real or incomplete at the very least.

Back
Top Bottom