🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Not even used to.... But threw us legend and a madonna make out session and us missing one banger..... Due to messed up stream.

That **** was pretty piss poor even by Drizzy's standards.

:rofl: at the Potter comment earlier though.

Last edited:
Ok set, but every hip hop leadlining act that has been at Coachella for the past 5 or so years has been better than this was.

Kanye had such an amazing set his year. He's just on a whole different tier when it comes to performances. He has a damn orchresta with dancers and Mike Dean Handling live guitar with a full band behind him. He also switches up the songs when performing them live so a whole different experience. Drake's set seamed a little come and go for me. Like he was kinda there to get paid, He needs to step up his live performance game up even more. He got way better at singing live these past few years now he needs to find out a way to add more life his performances.

Kanye had such an amazing set his year. He's just on a whole different tier when it comes to performances. He has a damn orchresta with dancers and Mike Dean Handling live guitar with a full band behind him. He also switches up the songs when performing them live so a whole different experience. Drake's set seamed a little come and go for me. Like he was kinda there to get paid, He needs to step up his live performance game up even more. He got way better at singing live these past few years now he needs to find out a way to add more life his performances.
QFT.

People forget Nas' set last year.

ASAP Mob was pretty live too in the afternoon session last year. 

Last edited:
SHOULDVE CAME HARDER. DID TOO MANY ALBUM CUTS

IVE SEEN HIM LIVE HES BETTER THAN THIS

Truth. His arena tours are amazing. I'm wondering what made him keep it so simple tonight. On his last tour he had a step ladder that had him flying over the crowd while singing. His band sounded way better on his tours as well. It's really surprising.

Kanye might be the best performer right now.  Drake just needs to work on his set list.  His performance tonight would cool for a tour, but it has to be high-energy for Coachella.

Ok set, but every hip hop leadlining act that has been at Coachella for the past 5 or so years has been better than this was.

Only one that comes to mind is Kanye, who were the others?

Jay Z > Drake
Kanye > Drake
Dr. Dre & Snoop with the Pac hologram > Drake
OutKast > Drake

This has easily been the worst hip hop headlining performance since hio hop artists started getting headlining spots.

This set was just ok for me. Like most of the posts are saying, he did too much slow ****. His tour shows have way more energy. Seen him live twice and this was painfully slow compared to those two. Its like dude forgot it was Coachella.

I think another problem for me was that IYRTITL was easily my leadt favorite Drakw album to date And would rather have seen him perform other tracks from earlier albums.

Would have liked a couple guest appearances too. More than just Madonna.

Last edited:
This set was just ok for me. Like most of the posts are saying, he did too much slow ****. His tour shows have way more energy. Seen him live twice and this was painfully slow compared to those two. Its like dude forgot it was Coachella.
Yeah, he needs to step it up next weekend.  He doesn't need any guest appearances.  Just perform high-energy songs to keep the crowd hype all the way through.  He needs to stop cutting songs just to rap acapella too.

Kanye at the watch the throne tour at staples....... Man...... one of the best shows and money well spent.

What it's like to kiss Madonna.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom