🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Drake making himself look like a fool again I see.

The Madonna thing, really though?

Dude will never be Kanye or Jay when it comes to his performances. Dude will never make an album as impactful as a Kendrick album. Since TPAB dropped I can't listen to IYRTITL at all anymore.

The funny thing is people dogged on Outkasts coachella show last year, and that was much much better.

This show pretty much solidified why I can't go to Hip-Hop shows anymore. Sure he had energy kind of and the crowd was into it, but the one verse and then on to the next song is so wack to me, and it just seems like that's all Hip-Hop shows are these days. Why can't rappers do whole songs anymore. I know the majority of the reason is too many guest stars, but still Drake got plenty of songs where he's the only guy for the whole song. I remember seeing Nas and it was the exact same thing. It was boring as ****. If you can't do a whole song why are you even performing.

This show pretty much solidified why I can't go to Hip-Hop shows anymore. Sure he had energy kind of and the crowd was into it, but the one verse and then on to the next song is so wack to me, and it just seems like that's all Hip-Hop shows are these days. Why can't rappers do whole songs anymore. I know the majority of the reason is too many guest stars, but still Drake got plenty of songs where he's the only guy for the whole song. I remember seeing Nas and it was the exact same thing. It was boring as ****. If you can't do a whole song why are you even performing.
Drake feat. Drake

Drake making himself look like a fool again I see.

The Madonna thing, really though?

Dude will never be Kanye or Jay when it comes to his performances. Dude will never make an album as impactful as a Kendrick album. Since TPAB dropped I can't listen to IYRTITL at all anymore.

The funny thing is people dogged on Outkasts coachella show last year, and that was much much better.

I didn't see this Drake besides this Madonna thing lol. But Outkast just had low energy the first weekend when people were watching on the stream. They looked a little rusty. But I saw them a few months after they had been touring at Gov Ball in NYC and It was one of the best performances I've ever seen. Drake was a weak choice in the first place should've got Kendrick.

I didn't see this Drake besides this Madonna thing lol. But Outkast just had low energy the first weekend when people were watching on the stream. They looked a little rusty. But I saw them a few months after they had been touring at Gov Ball in NYC and It was one of the best performances I've ever seen. Drake was a weak choice in the first place should've got Kendrick.

I was lucky enough to see Outkast at Lollapalooza. Show was incredible. They definitely worked out the kinks by the time Lolla came around.

I'm going to Bonnaroo in June which Kendrick is a headliner for, I'm a huge K. Dot fan but I'm honestly a bit skeptical at how a headlining set will go for him. I'm sure it'll be great. But I've always seen him in a small setting.

mDjTb0M.jpg

Seen Drake live only once right after he dropped 'So Far Gone' and even that performance was ******** on last nights :lol:

He better get it together this Summer if he's going on tour.

I must have been the only person who was expecting Madonna to give Drake a lap dance when I seen him sit in the chair

I didn't see the coachella performance (live on the east coast I was slump lol) but when I saw Drizzy @ WYLT I thought he put on a good show.

Drizzy just gonna swerve California :smh:

More dates will be added for sure. I'm sensing this being part of promo for VFT6 dropping later this year.

Back
Top Bottom