🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Can't find the full stream. It's been deleted from most of the main website 
mad.gif

Is this Drake's version of U ?

He sounding real depressed on My side. Voice all strained out and everything got me worried :smh:

Last edited:
This show pretty much solidified why I can't go to Hip-Hop shows anymore. Sure he had energy kind of and the crowd was into it, but the one verse and then on to the next song is so wack to me, and it just seems like that's all Hip-Hop shows are these days. Why can't rappers do whole songs anymore. I know the majority of the reason is too many guest stars, but still Drake got plenty of songs where he's the only guy for the whole song. I remember seeing Nas and it was the exact same thing. It was boring as ****. If you can't do a whole song why are you even performing.

all i gotta say is

TRAVIS SCOTT

This show pretty much solidified why I can't go to Hip-Hop shows anymore. Sure he had energy kind of and the crowd was into it, but the one verse and then on to the next song is so wack to me, and it just seems like that's all Hip-Hop shows are these days. Why can't rappers do whole songs anymore. I know the majority of the reason is too many guest stars, but still Drake got plenty of songs where he's the only guy for the whole song. I remember seeing Nas and it was the exact same thing. It was boring as ****. If you can't do a whole song why are you even performing.

all i gotta say is

TRAVIS SCOTT is lame

Fixed.

Back
Top Bottom