🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

600x396.jpeg.ef839e16785a4654bc525f2a04c7bf43.large

He really dropped 4 mixtapes and an album in a year and for some odd reason it didnt feel like oversaturation

Na he never had this many hits in a year.

He had a higher peak when he had the #1 song and he did have the streets on fire with his tapes but not to this level.

I appreciated Wayne's run but it wasn't as consistently high quality as Future been.

He had a higher peak when he had the #1 song and he did have the streets on fire with his tapes but not to this level.

I appreciated Wayne's run but it wasn't as consistently high quality as Future been.
Well in one year, probably nobody but Gucci. I don't listen to Gucci tho. As far as what you said after that...How quick we forget.

Great Tape. But IMO.....

1. Monster > 2. 56 Nights >>>>>> 3. What A Time To Be Alive 

Thank you Future + 808 Mafia/Metro for blessing us with so much good music this past year. 

Can someone let me know which tapes future dropped this year before 56 nights?

That boy killin it an I need to pay respect :smokin

commas is futures only hit this year, wayne was on more features that was hits (make it rain. we taking over, you)

Can someone let me know which tapes future dropped this year before 56 nights?

That boy killin it an I need to pay respect
smokin.gif
56 Nights was a classic, before that was Beast Mode, great tape, and before that was Monster, which IMO, is his best work

600x396.jpeg.ef839e16785a4654bc525f2a04c7bf43.large

He really dropped 4 mixtapes and an album in a year and for some odd reason it didnt feel like oversaturation

Cause it was something gradual and not forced, or put out just to put out material. Also, I don't know why people act like he released 5 projects in 5 months :lol:

commas is futures only hit this year, wayne was on more features that was hits (make it rain. we taking over, you)

Those aren't even his songs, all features.

But whatever I don't even care, we not talking about Wayne we just appreciating the great music now.

I'm really liking diamonds dancing this second time through.
This gonna have the strips clubs going.

I'm about to be in the strip next week tipping these birds with plastic bags from Safeway :smokin
Hold up
Yall still got plastic bags????
They transitioned to just brown paper bags :smh:

I got Vons, same company, I one I go to got Safeway printed on half their bags :lol:

Back
Top Bottom