🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Can someone let me know which tapes future dropped this year before 56 nights?

That boy killin it an I need to pay respect :smokin

Monster came out in October 2014. That was the beginning of the run. Beast mode came out in January this year. Then 56 nights in March. Ds2 in July, and here we are in September with What a time to be alive.

MVP

Hold up
Yall still got plastic bags????
They transitioned to just brown paper bags
mean.gif
Probably the saddest thing I heard today

Monster came out in October 2014. That was the beginning of the run. Beast mode came out in January this year. Then 56 nights in March. Ds2 in July, and here we are in September with What a time to be alive.

MVP
With Ape **** probably coming out later in the year.

I'm really liking diamonds dancing this second time through.
This gonna have the strips clubs going.

I'm about to be in the strip next week tipping these birds with plastic bags from Safeway :smokin
Hold up
They transitioned to just brown paper bags :smh:

I got Vons, same company, I one I go to got Safeway printed on half their bags :lol:
Yeah NorCal has Safeway
SoCal and everywhere else is Von's
Wanna swap club card phone numbers for the gas points??? :nerd:

I'm really liking diamonds dancing this second time through.
This gonna have the strips clubs going.

I'm about to be in the strip next week tipping these birds with plastic bags from Safeway :smokin
Hold up
They transitioned to just brown paper bags :smh:

I got Vons, same company, I one I go to got Safeway printed on half their bags :lol:
Yeah NorCal has Safeway
SoCal and everywhere else is Von's
Wanna swap club card phone numbers for the gas points??? :nerd:

Pa I only go there to get plantains.

Send like $15 a month in there tops :lol:

I forgot to tell y'all that they put the iTunes link up around the same time they started playing the tape from the top again :lol:

One thing I still don't understand about Apple music. If I suscribe...what incentive do I have to actually buy the album?

I'm still on my 3 month trial...I just simply added What A Time To Be Alive to My Music. Why would I need to buy it?

One thing I still don't understand about Apple music. If I suscribe...what incentive do I have to actually buy the album?

I'm still on my 3 month trial...I just simply added What A Time To Be Alive to My Music. Why would I need to buy it?
You don't, until your not on the trial anymore. But all the music you add by apple music is drm protected so you really only "own" it as long as your subscribed with apple music. When you buy the album you own it, no drm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom