🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Doing It Wrong
Underground Kings
The Real Her
Make Me Proud
HYFR or Practice (But I like practice)

These records were so unnecessary and filler. Take these off and it's easily a classic. If you want, throw Free Spirt, DMCB, and Club P in place of these songs and you have a bonafide classic in my eyes.

:rofl: underground kings unnecessary? That's one of he best songs on there

Doing it wrong :smh:

You tripping fam. I'll give you make me proud cuz of Nicki and hyfr cuz that's typical even tho hyfr was fire but underground kings :smh: he spit some real **** on there every college kid and relate to, that joint still hits so hard

Last edited:
Which ones would yall drop??

Take Care
We'll Be Fine
The Real Her
HYFR
Make Me Proud (Too much Nicki)

Switch We'll Be Fine with Marvin's Room & Practice. I had to look up the tracklist again, and out of the full 19 songs, I would definitely get rid of those 6. Yea, there's no way this could be a classic with Practice on there :lol:. Wish Cameras was it's own song too, such a great beat.

Getting rid of Underground Kings and Lord Knows though :wow: :rofl:

Last edited:
roll.gif
underground kings unnecessary? That's one of he best songs on there

Doing it wrong
mean.gif

You tripping fam. I'll give you make me proud cuz of Nicki and hyfr cuz that's typical even tho hyfr was fire but underground kings
mean.gif
he spit some real **** on there every college kid and relate to, that joint still hits so hard
Underground Kings is just unremarkable to me. Like I don't think it's a bad song by any stretch, but it's literally just unremarkable. Nothing memorable about it.

Doing it wrong is too much singing and the lyrics sound like he looked on twitter at 11:30 pm to see what the kids were crying about and threw it in a song. I cringe at that song tbh.

Switch We'll Be Fine with Marvin's Room & Practice. I had to look up the tracklist again, and out of the full 19 songs, I would definitely get rid of those 6. Yea, there's no way this could be a classic with Practice on there
laugh.gif
. Wish Cameras was it's own song too, such a great beat.

Getting rid of Underground Kings and Lord Knows though
eek.gif
roll.gif
Why would you get rid of Marvin's Room g.

It's a masterpiece man 
mean.gif

He took a legendary hype booty-clapping anthem and turned it into an abomination of a ballad. How could it not be hated :lol: ?

Didn't he get that record from the weekend?

Bet if the weekend dropped practice, ppl would have thought it was the greatest thing ever

Last edited:
Don't think he got that from him. Just the tracks he himself are on. Speaking on him, they should've already done a collabo tape/album. Their chemistry is crazy. Nothing but gold, except Live For.

Some of you guys are funny man if this was just Future on this tape it would be nothing but "Omg Future Hendrix" and whatnot cause this sounds like all the recent Future I've heard over the last twelve months but this Drake presence which accounts for 30% of this tape at best has somehow ruined the entire thing.

Practice was :pimp: :pimp:. The Ride is the only song on Take Care iIhave a problem with cause the weekend ruins it.

Some of you guys are funny man if this was just Future on this tape it would be nothing but "Omg Future Hendrix" and whatnot cause this sounds like all the recent Future I've heard over the last twelve months but this Drake presence which accounts for 30% of this tape at best has somehow ruined the entire thing.

I read this like the first bars from Twista's Slow Jamz verse

Don't think he got that from him. Just the tracks he himself are on. Speaking on him, they should've already done a collabo tape/album. Their chemistry is crazy. Nothing but gold, except Live For.

I'm fairly certain I read a Weeknd interview where he said he wrote that record

Pratice is the equivalent of that one dude in the strip club striking up convo with one of the dancers, trying to know her aspirations smh

Back
Top Bottom