🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I'm waiting for Drake to remix the Degrassi theme and have people claim it's LIT. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

This is the last album for Cash Money, right? :nerd:
I feel like this question always comes up every project, but it's never his last project on Cash Money. :lol:

Comes up every album for some reason. Baby not letting him go. Signed him to a new contract and he's stuck for life.

Did he really sign a new deal with Cash Money? Seemed like he was tryna start his own thing with PND and them other OVO writers.

:smh: what was this guy thinking?

almost every song was a pass...how his crew even co sign this music and tell him "yo dawg this **** lit b!!"

its bad....real bad....

after giving this two listens, this is on par with take care to me. Other than the intro track, the joint with partynextdoor and control without popcaan that I intend to replace on my playlist, this is extremely dope. This is exactly what I wanted. Drake switching effortlessly between singing and rapping is when he is at his best and this is drake at his peak. I'm honestly marveled at how dudes don't like this at all. 

Weston Road Flows is the stand out on this joint. Had to run that back like 5 times first time I heard it.

Yall see the tweets from coming out of Jamaica.. :smh:

They are pissed that popcaan got took off Controlla. I feel like the boy needs to stay from the island for at least the year or do a record with Mavado or something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom