🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Turned the 6 upside down it's a 9 now :smokin

Haven't heard the full album just bits and pieces, but the reviews are telling me I'm not missing anything.

People can't still be having better rapper arguments in 2016.
Whoever you find to be better IS better.
Music is about what you like.
Its not some dollar to female life comparison contest.
Yall dudes act like jehovahs witnesses depending on converts to support your feelings.

If nas out lives jay then he won and vice versa.

What you say is technically true but better rapper arguments are always fun and entertaining. Regarding your last sentence it doesn't matter who outlives who, jay won and is clearly the better rapper.
jay a snake
and a bum
nas is better

Last edited:
Faithful and Weston Road Flows the best songs on the album.

One Dance and Controlla round out my personal favorites. :pimp:

I've said many times I prefer Drake sounding either introspective or commercial and usually :rolleyes when he tries to come hard but Hype and Still Here are dope.

I didn't really like the new Faithful
So I switched it with the old version

I wake up and put on Still Here

Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah
six point star
Lion of the Judah

The only songs I can put on repeat are Feel No Ways and One Dance.

I am not really feeling this project and I don't have the urge to play it again.

I didn't really like the new Faithful
So I switched it with the old version

I wake up and put on Still Here

Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah
six point star
Lion of the Judah
That second verse is my favourite verse right now

Theres a ton of dope covers out there, I went with this one from the booklet.

720x1280.png.8f60fc1389124c6bbde817f149d84d65

If you're really enlightened then you know how deep this verse is. He really is speaking about something serious in a code that regular folk don't understand.

If you're really enlightened then you know how deep this verse is. He really is speaking about something serious in a code that regular folk don't understand.

I was going to bring this up but figured there was less than 1% that would know what I was talking about.

When I saw the tracklisting before the album dropped...that was probably the main track I was interested in hearing. 
are we going to need a views from the 6 decipher thread like we had for reasonable doubt?

drake the king of the multi's and double meanings 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom