🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

The whole damn industry is fake, dudes just jack and steal songs like its nothing, rappers don't write their own rhymes. And fans don't even care anymore :lol:

Last edited:
This ***** drake riding this ***** wave. He let Kanye and Drake get him the 1st week :lol:. Wow. I thought he would at least make it 6 months. "Hey Mr. Gucci, u heard me shout u out when u were locked up right? Hey we should make some music man, for old times sake".

This ***** drake riding this ***** wave. He let Kanye and Drake get him the 1st week :lol:. Wow. I thought he would at least make it 6 months. "Hey Mr. Gucci, u heard me shout u out when u were locked up right? Hey we should make some music man, for old times sake".

You the only one who cares, even Gucci dont care :lol: he had the power to say "no"

Last edited by a moderator:
You the only one who cares, even Gucci dont care :lol: he had the power to say "no"
Alot of people care, it was a thing on Twitter when he first got out. He let kanye and Drake get to him the same week :lol:. Dude just want a check I see.

Ovowop :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:lol: all this means is either a new Gucci song is premiering tomorrow or Drake gonna have a Gucci mix.

Alot of people care, it was a thing on Twitter when he first got out. He let kanye and Drake get to him the same week :lol:. Dude just want a check I see.

Sorry your hero ain't who you thought he was

Last edited by a moderator:
Aubrey gunning for that summer anthem. Khaled, gucci, more future.

Kanye and Drake really are the worst with this though.

Will never forgive Kanye for ruining "Don't Like" :smh:

Kanye and Drake really are the worst with this though.

Will never forgive Kanye for ruining "Don't Like" :smh:
Wave riding at it best. Only person that fit that song was pusha.

Last edited:
No interest in a Drake/Gucci anything. Just doesn't fit.
For some odd reason drake is infatuated with trap music. His way of a king it is being on songs with trap artist so he won't hurt his brand putting out a drake album with trap music.

For some odd reason drake is infatuated with trap music. His way of a king it is being on songs with trap artist so he won't hurt his brand putting out a drake album with trap music.
The guy is a culture vulture, he'll do anything. Also I personally think he doing this to gain some "street red". 
I also want to see Gucci start a beef with Drake

Will feels personally betrayed by Gucci :rofl:

Didn't I tell you so Will? Your trap god gooch couldn't resist

Seen Drake X Gucci Mane coming a mile away

Call it wave riding but rapping trap Drake flow>>>>> anything he spit on Views

Back
Top Bottom