🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Vinylz and boi1da have been tweeting a whale and lightning bolt emoji, we know the weekend is the lightning bolt because that's what he's using to promote his album. And we know drake is the whale because boi1da used that emoji on a drake pic I believe.

Also that pic of features is right, everyone on that list shouted out The Weeknd's album promotion except drake so we know they on it.
Weeknd x Drake collaborations don't get me as excited as they used to, but hopefully you're right.

Because he knows he's trash and is trying to milk this struggle era for as long as he can. Truly talented artists drop their albums, tour, then sit back and chill to it's time for another. Quality > Quantity.

This was confirmed not to be real IIRC, but we'll see.

And I don't think the YexDrake album will see the light of day tbh. Collaborative albums between two artist are really hard to pull off.

Yeah it seems to good to be true :lol:

Ye says they're just working on songs, I have no idea if they planned out a vision for album. But Ye says there working on one so you gotta take his word.

Last edited:
This was confirmed not to be real IIRC, but we'll see.

And I don't think the YexDrake album will see the light of day tbh. Collaborative albums between two artist are really hard to pull off.

Drake and the mumble master did it, platinum too. Recorded the **** in like a week :lol: it's possible

Drake and the mumble master did it, platinum too. Recorded the **** in like a week
laugh.gif
it's possible
Nah fam, that's not what I meant.

The music isn't the issue. Drake and Kanye have over an album's worth of material ready to go right now.

Drake and Super's project almost didn't see the light of day because of how difficult it was to make happen w/L.A. Reid, and Universal, and Epic, and Apple all trying to figure it out, etc. Drake and Kanye's would be even harder with Ye on Tidal and on a different record label.

Think about it. In recent memory, how many collaborative albums have you seen from two artist on the same label, let alone a different one? It's a rarity for a reason and there's a bunch of hoolahoops that need to be jumped through for them to be released. 

That being said, I could for sure be wrong and they could find a way to get it out, but I don't see it happening. 

Yeah it seems to good to be true
laugh.gif

Ye says they're just working on songs, I have no idea if they planned out a vision for album. But Ye says there working on one so you gotta take his word.
Oh they can work on as many songs as they want together. I'm sure Kanye isn't talking out of his *** with this and I would bet they both have an album's worth of work already done. The issue isn't the music. 

I mean since drake and future, quite a few ppl have done it and been talking about doing it

Jhene and Sean
There's rumors of a jay and Beyoncé album
Kendrick j Cole

There's more if I think about it brb lol

I mean since drake and future, quite a few ppl have done it and been talking about doing it

Jhene and Sean
Kendrick j Cole

Kendrick and Cole been talking about that tape for years. Probably supports better drake and Kanye never coming out then vice versa

Screw Cole and Kendrick for never releasing anything they have stashed lol, do it for the fans. "We have too many songs already to not put out an EP or something" Yeatsvlater still nothing smh no respek

Jhene and Sean
Kendrick j Cole

You said quite a few people have done it then proceeded to name ONE duo that did it and that duo is 1) On the same label and 2) One of them isn't even a rapper lol

The Jay and Beyonce and Kendrick / Cole joints are rumors. They could come to fruition but as it stands right now they are just rumors, that of which there are plenty of in Hip-Hop. You had Drake & Wayne, Wayne and T Pain, Wayne and Juelz, I mean collab album rumors are rampant but they almost never come to fruition.

Screw Cole and Kendrick for never releasing anything they have stashed lol, do it for the fans. "We have too many songs already to not put out an EP or something" Yeatsvlater still nothing smh no respek
See, collab albums never happen so whenever you see a rapper talking about it just now it probably won't happen 
laugh.gif

The collab conversation just makes me appreciate WTT even more. Two GOATS really made a semi classic together that lived up to the hype.

Too many label politics involved in projects being released. A lot of people don't know but Drake was trying to drop a FREE mixtape after TML titled 'It's Never Enough'... the labels quickly jumped in and put a stop to that

Too many label politics involved in projects being released. A lot of people don't know but Drake was trying to drop a FREE mixtape after TML titled 'It's Never Enough'... the labels quickly jumped in and put a stop to that

I think labels are cool as long as the project can be purchased. Certain guys can spam the market with free mixtapes but someone like Drake knows better.

IYRTITL is the perfect example, man really sold 500k first week off a mixtape.

Last edited:
All of the 6 London O2 shows are sold out already so they added 2 more. This dude just needs to do a stadium tour already :lol:

Back
Top Bottom