🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

http://trib.al/dFfSDgi

Don't know who this guy is but I hope it's fire
*incoming "Drake stole his wave" posts* 
laugh.gif

Waits for the Drake and YFN Lucci collab next [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

That actually might be dope though :lol:.

Y'all still fronting on "Used to this"? Song is amazing. Even grown on me :lol:. I thought it was above average at first. But it's fire.

You my ___ Wavy, but be gone with that Lucci **** man :lol:

If that Drake x Trouble track is going to be on Ransom 2 then we'll probably never hear the whole thing. I rock with Trouble in small amounts though, so I'm not mad at it.

Not really sure how it could be him receiving charity or the "stimulus package" when it'll be Mike Will's song.

I' usually against Drake hopping on new artist records because it usually doesn't last long, but Trouble deserves the shine homie is nice

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ildren-carrier-union-chad-jones-a7462566.html

The union leader has said Mr Trump overstated the job savings of the deal and he had raised the hopes of workers, who would still see their positions shipped out of the country.

Following Mr Jones’ remarks, Mr Trump took to Twitter to criticise him, saying he had “done a terrible job” and that he should “spend more time working" and "less time talking”.

But within an hour of Mr Trump tweeting his remarks, the union boss said he started to receive threatening phone calls.

“You better keep your eye on your kids, we’re coming for you, we know what car you drive, things like that,” he told MSNBC.

Yet he said was not phased by the harassment, telling the network he had “been doing this job for 30 years, and heard everything from people who want to burn my house down or shoot me.”

He added that he is “not concerned about it and I’m not getting anybody involved. I can deal with people that make stupid statements and move on.”

Imma be mad if Chance wins anything for that weed plate. This might be the most hype driven thing I've seen in years. I went to made in America and people were so hyped to see him and I didn't peep a single person who knew the words to anything. How do you love it so much but yet don't know it when it's been out for months? OK bro. If I say I love an album and it's been out for four months you better believe I'm gonna be able to rap the majority of it if not some of it when it comes on.

Idk how the Grammy window works but Dark Sky Paradise if it was eligible should have been included. I would be hard pressed to pick between views and DSP.

Last edited:
Imma be mad if Chance wins anything for that weed plate. This might be the most hype driven thing I've seen in years. I went to made in America and people were so hyped to see him and I didn't peep a single person who knew the words to anything. How do you love it so much but yet don't know it when it's been out for months? OK bro. If I say I love an album and it's been out for four months you better believe I'm gonna be able to rap the majority of it if not some of it when it comes on.

Idk how the Grammy window works but Dark Sky Paradise if it was eligible should have been included. I would be hard pressed to pick between views and DSP.
I think it was nominated last year

I think it was nominated last year
http://www.complex.com/music/2015/12/2016-grammys-twitter-reactions/

Looks like it wasnt, thats ridiculous. But this wack mixtape gets a grammy nod. This is why IDC about the Grammys

Back
Top Bottom