🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Nah
laugh.gif
"
laugh.gif
" Yes from a standpoint of neither are talking about anything of "Substance" really. 

I'm going to say it again, u are wasting your time trynna explain future music to drake fans. U think these ****** really know what water is without Google? ****** is in her in they feelings for hotline bling, talking about calling exes crying and u gonna try to tell them to relate to "gone **** that ***** and get it over with". Trynna explain what pouring a 4 mean to a ***** drinking out a wine glass. Regardless somebody shoot antidope the drake only and shoot me the future only version.

Future makes my ears hurt maaaan. My friend is trying to get me to listen to him and Im like no thx Jeff

I'm going to say it again, u are wasting your time trynna explain future music to drake fans. U think these ****** really know what water is without Google? ****** is in her in they feelings for hotline bling, talking about calling exes crying and u gonna try to tell them to relate to "gone **** that ***** and get it over with". Trynna explain what pouring a 4 mean to a ***** drinking out a wine glass. Regardless somebody shoot antidope the drake only and shoot me the future only version.
Fam I feel you.

But you couldn't have said all of this and asked for the future only version in the, you know...future thread 
laugh.gif

****** is in here in they feelings for hotline bling, talking about calling exes crying and u gonna try to tell them to relate to "gone **** that ***** and get it over with"

Extremely valid point. Two TOTALLY different mindframes. 'i need a girl' vs 'eff bees get money'. Die hard's of one won't grasp the other. Even tho I think Drake does a majority of that cottonelle music to pander to the female crowd.

What the hell has the Hip-Hop fan turned into when Ns are really trying to say Future has substantive music.

Young Thug also talks about washing Xannys down with codeine, so y'all could miss me with that
laugh.gif
snow was the last man giving out game in his music, these new dudes just making junkie music and calling it trap

Extremely valid point. Two TOTALLY different mindframes. 'i need a girl' vs 'eff bees get money'. Die hard's of one won't grasp the other. Even tho I think Drake does a majority of that cottonelle music to pander to the female crowd.

:lol: it's absolutely impossible to grasp both :smh:

So excited for this. Two of my favorite artists coming together. To the Future doubters, personally, I would hold "Codeine Crazy" in as high regard as any Drake song. 

So, because I'm (for example) a Drake fan I can't comprehend Future's music because I supposedly "have a different mind frame" :lol:

I'm genuinely asking, because I think that's ridiculous and my state of mind has nothing to do with Future spitting trash.

Last edited:
This came together so quickly while I've been waiting YEARS for a cdq of that ONE song from Cole & Kendrick.

My savages not gonna touch ****** who running thrubthe 6 with woes, exactly why I don't like this idea for a tape
similar thought I had combined with their underwhelming previous collabs.

None of them are memorable and these are two dudes with TONS of hits. TONS.

The most recent one is Where Ya At & Drake didn't add anything to that track.

Weird combo.

I didn't need this tape, but I'll listen.

Bruh, i explained it the best way I can. If future's music can't make you a fan, there's literally nothing I can say to make you like it, or at least recognize the appeal.

Nah brah, we in this together

The trap meeting the burbs tonight, and everyone gonna flourish together

Young thug and futures producers deserve grammys seriously. Young thug is one of the worst rappers I've ever heard but sometimes his beats be knocking so hard you gotta just tolerate his trash verses, not to mention the SUS **** he be saying on the track.

Bro I swear I thought I was the only one that noticed he be blatantly saying gay *** **** lol.

"Like Shaq feet I been gay" (I'm Fo Real)

"I'll skeet all on a ***** come catch me" (Best Friend

Dude be saying some zesty **** :lol:.

Is there any sort of live streams for the ovo radio.  Im really trying to not sign up for apple music

Back
Top Bottom