🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

sampled 

drake

sampled 

which may be worse cause DRAM probably gets nothing now :lol:

Thanks for that. On mobile right now so can't embed. Guess it's easy for me to identify the difference in the samples because I mess with beats

Yeah dudes going overboard posting some random ****** in here nobody ever heard of :lol:

The sauce walka thing I get that 100%

But y'all can't just start posting ****** doing completely different dances and saying hey he stole that little move from that dance and put it with another dance :lol: cmon now that's ******* dancing b.

Clearly drake has heard of em

Video was cool... song is ok

that Cha Cha song is better in my opinion. DRAM video is cool too.

dude should def being getting a cut or at least some shouts from Drake

So that's two dances he's stole in the last couple months. Someone told me he was Milly Rockin too. When is someone gonna get bold enough and lay hands on this ***?

While Drake is good at repackaging urban America's dope and reselling it to mainstream America...

Any other artist and it would not be this serious where you want someone to knock the ***** out for stealing a DANCE. :lol:

It's not like Lil Jay was out here getting booked nationwide to come do this dance and this is gonna stop his cash flow lol :lol:.

While Drake is good at repackaging urban America's dope and reselling it to mainstream America...

Any other artist and it would not be this serious where you want someone to knock the ***** out for stealing a DANCE. :lol:

It's not like Lil Jay was out here getting booked nationwide to come do this dance and this is gonna stop his cash flow lol :lol:.

QFT

Funniest thing is expect dude to throw subliminals at dram for speaking on him jacking the style for the song. Hotline is cool to but Drizzy is a vulture at its finest.

Funniest thing is expect dude to throw subliminals at dram for speaking on him jacking the style for the song. Hotline is cool to but Drizzy is a vulture at its finest.

That's what kills me, he rarely address situations head on, he's gonna throw his jabs about people "hating on the boy" and keep it moving. We know this N's M.O. by now.

Last edited:
50 told me, go 'head, switch the style up And if they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom