04-06 Wayne=Top 5 All Time

%%%! is still going over his head
laugh.gif

how is living the life equivalent to making great music? sure it inspires it but it doesnt make it.

So you pick 2 years of a a career that started in 1999?  So your saying that in his 13 year career he was dope for 2 of them?
what-does-it-mean.gif

Damn, I got got. Seen too many threads started like this that weren't meant as a joke.

Originally Posted by heelish

Damn, I got got. Seen too many threads started like this that weren't meant as a joke.
Never go into the Lil' B thread then, cause you'll be very confused trying to figure out what's a joke or not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by CashBanks

You serious? You just nominated Wayne for GOAT status but dont get how I'd have one of THE 5 BEST RAPPERS EVER in my top 5?

well aside from being one of the 5 best pure Lyricist ever

He was a fantastic story teller

A member of the legendary DITC

Founded the C.O.C which spawned the careers of Cam and Mase

He gave us one of my personal faves in Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous

what you want from him a bunch of *@+$$%%+ songs with Aubrey and Birdman?

in short kill yaself fam

You forgot putting he was dead, which is the only reason you have him so high. He put out, what, 2 albums? He ain't put in no work on the block.He got killed. _ moved 2 zips now he was Meechy out here huh? Please he was a CORNERBOY, a lil %+!%* getting fronted on the work. Wayne in 04-early 07 around lilweezyana, was slanging BRICKS. You know in your heart you don't believe Big L is top 5, you just scared of being real wit yourself cause you a gay hip hop nerd who wanna look like he knows what's he's talking about....In other words, eat a **** fambs
bynum_medium.gif

Back
Top Bottom