'08 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?

with the playoffs kicking off today im curious to find out my pinoy peeps picks this year.i see things going down this way in the first round:
EAST:
boston wins in four
detroit wins in six
orlando wins in five
cleveland wins in seven

WEST:
la wins in six
dallas wins in six
phoenix wins in seven (yes i said it!and no i am not drunk)
utah wins in five

kayo what do you think?

post script:things are getting nasty between the cavs and wiz.i see this series as the one likely to have a massive brawl before all things are said anddone.second only to the spurs and suns if horry and bowen start with the hip checks again

^^^^ I think the Phoenix Suns will win it all this year. Shaq's a great addition bringing depth, experience and the defensive threat in the paint. I thinkShaq can shut down Timmy in the first round and that momentum will carry them thru to the finals. Go Suns!!!!!

great minds think alike pare,i got the suns to finally bring the chip home!im looking out for a breakout post season from amare,adding shaq to the mix allowsamare to be all the more effective playing in his natural position.besides,the spurs dont do back to backs and have been injury plagued all year.

^^Suns fan here! sana nga.. also like Lakers and Dallas.. Eastern conference ill pick Detroit, ATL, Orlando and Cleveland.. manalo lang hawks one game masayana ko
smile.gif

Jay-Z and the ROC boys squeeze out game one 93-86.man,this is what the playoffs is all about!great 32 point performance from lebron and did u see thatdunk?!
eek.gif

Suns ain't going nowhere with that terrible defense.

The rest of West can kiss my %$+. I'm still mad my team didn't make the playoffs.
smh.gif

I've been a huge Lebron fan since his HS days so I'll go with the Cavs to win the East, even though KG and the gang are the clear favorites.

But I'm sure the media would rather have a Lakers-Celtics match up for the NBA championship. Word to Magic and Bird.

man!what an amazing game between the suns and spurs!too bad my suns lost in double ot...im still optimistic though.and i have a new found respect for shaq.hegave everything he had.great game all around

Told you so.

laugh.gif

How are you gonna fight until a second OT and just let Manu waltz to the basket like that?

smh.gif

was waiting for raja bell to tune his
smile.gif
ss up and give him a hard foulbut it never happened.all in all it was still a great showing for the suns.their overall defense has improved and shaq is definately the difference maker.takeaway a few mental mistakes and they could have walked away with this game.and just to be fare,duncan hitting that trey to send it to double ot was clutch,gottagive it up to him.

^^^ Shaq's mobility is definitely a liability. He can't go up and down the court or defend like he used to. But yeah pareng max, I think he gave hisall today. He had a few defensive stops that were key plays in the game. It's unfortunate that he got into early foul trouble and so did the rest of thesuns big men. Keeping up with the Spurs with Amare fouling out in the 1st OT was a feat in itself.

Swerte also played a big part there. I mean Finley and Duncan making those clutch 3-pointers. Take those out and the Spurs would have been down 0-1 in theseries. Well, Timmy is Timmy. The most underrated power forward in the history of the NBA yet probably the greatest.

Suns pa rin!!! Go SUNS!!!

the underdogs.. Denver Nuggets! haha.

As much as I would want to see the Lakers and Celtics in the Finals..
I pick the NUGGETS to win it all.

they'll win the first round in 7...... i hope.
ohwell.gif

..and KC. sorry man. I'm a fan too.. but it was the Warriors or the Nuggets. Shout out to my boy AI!
laugh.gif

He was Player of the Week for the last week of the regular season..
He is now tied at 2nd all-time for the most POTW awards.. Second to MJ of course.
pimp.gif

Eastern Conference Playoff Forcast: (Best of Seven - First Round)
Celtics over Hawks by 5 games
Pistons over 76ers by 4
Magic over Raptors by 6
Cavs by 4 against Wizards

Western Conference:
Lakers over Nuggets by 7
Mavericks will upset Hornets this might come to game 7
Jazz over Rockets by 6
Suns in favor Spurs by 7
(Its gonna be a tight and crucial series at western conference compare to east)

i'm surprised nobody is picking the league's leader in the reg. season. i know playoffs is a whole new season on its own, but come on, i think bostonhas a legitimate claim for the championship. i think its gonna be boston vs. the spurs in the finals, with boston winning in six. i like the suns too, but likeKC said, no way they're gonna make it all the way with that kind of D.

east:
boston
detroit pero sana manalo ang sixers coz i dont really like detroit lol
TORONTO
CLEVELAND

west:
lakers
new orleans
suns
houston

Back
Top Bottom