'08 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?

I'm still hurting...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Neo soul artist. His album has some relaxing songs, just what I need to clear my mind hehe

�what you really need is some alone time,preferable in a quiet room and a cocked gun.you decide what to do next.

just playing with you mayn,
happy.gif
im pulling for neither team really,lookat it this way,the series isn't over until one team wins 4.

it just so happens that the celts are a heck of a lot closer to 4 than the lakers.

Maybe the Lakers are trying to pull of a next to impossible feat... Get out of a 3-1 hole.. Hmm. MAYBE. Haha!

^^ i'm hoping to pull a "Phoenix Suns" (down 3-1 to the lakers and came back!)

anyway, i was so bummed... my mom back in SoCal who was also watching the game... knew i'd be hurting.. so she e-mailed me a nice letter and told me thatits human nature and how the game could be a lesson for us in life. When things are good, we tend to be complacent and start to relax, and when things go badwe work hard and regain our lost footing... I did feel better after that
smile.gif
Anyway, as I said in the official Laker's post in the sports forum... we're not out yet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Wasn't this the series where Kobe mysteriously stopped shooting in the second half of game 7. I am still pissed about that. I lost moneybecause of that.

Originally Posted by Ace3han

Wasn't this the series where Kobe mysteriously stopped shooting in the second half of game 7. I am still pissed about that. I lost money because of that.

yep... but we can go a little further back in '93 when the Lakers were up 2-0 against the suns (best of 5) and the Suns rallied and won 3 straightagainst the Lakers
tired.gif

Chito Trinidad should just shut up.

"Two possession ball game"

With 3 minutes to go?

smh.gif

how many times did chino call paul pierce "p two" instead of p squared?i know a "mang pito" in my locale,he sells vinegar refills door todoor.i swear if the celts end up losing this game its because chino jinxed them.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Chito Trinidad should just shut up.

"Two possession ball game"

With 3 minutes to go?

smh.gif

i believe chino is referring to the lead and not the game time.two possession ball game means the team is up 4 or 5 points.the opposing team needs twopossession to tie things up.

two possession ball game =/= two baskets

two possession ball game = amount of time remaining enough for two possessions (1 possession by each team)

two possession lead is what he was trying to say but kept saying two possession ball game

laugh.gif

I failed to ask Destiny to hook it up with free cable TV when my Internet was installed.

smh.gif

These commentators need to work on their craft. Seriously.

How many times did I hear them say "The Spaniard?"

This ain't The Gladiator.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They always over-use nick-names or nationalities
laugh.gif

I hated it when they'd pronounce "Ray-John" Rondo or Manu "Gino-Billy"
laugh.gif

I failed to ask Destiny to hook it up with free cable TV when my Internet was installed.

smh.gif

These commentators need to work on their craft. Seriously.

laugh.gif

LMAO @ "The Spaniard"!
laugh.gif

I hope Quinito didn't callhim "El Toro" or "El Conquistador"....

back to the game... Vladdy and Luke Walton made Paul Pierce look like Superman today.... and they still lost! I still don't understand why Phildoesn't play Ariza more. He's more effective than Puke Walton.. who absolutely pisses me off with his decision making and flat footed defense.

Lakers won despite a bad shooting night from Kobe and a great game by Pierce... Thing with Boston, if 1 superstar plays bad (Garnett) they got another one tomake up for it (Pierce)

back to the game... Vladdy and Luke Walton made Paul Pierce look like Superman today.... and they still lost! I still don't understand why Phil doesn't play Ariza more. He's more effective than Puke Walton.. who absolutely pisses me off with his decision making and flat footed defense.

Lakers won despite a bad shooting night from Kobe and a great game by Pierce... Thing with Boston, if 1 superstar plays bad (Garnett) they got another one to make up for it (Pierce)

Great observation man... I'd like to see Ariza get more minutes. He's got long arms and is very agile. I think he should be the one guarding P2.

I remember game 2 when Powe had the game of his life these fools were telling.. nako may kamaganak pala c FPJ(poe) dito and lagyan mo lang ng R yung Powe parapower.. seriously CORNY!!!@#%?? plus they make a lot of lousy nicknames... The Spaniard, Slovenian, L.O. too many lousy nicknames.. we need Andy Jao lol

Haha. These commentators need to really quit. Every time they talk it's an accident waiting to happen.

Anyway, my semi-impossible predictions is two games away..
eyes.gif

Hehehe.

Originally Posted by lastchance21

I remember game 2 when Powe had the game of his life these fools were telling.. nako may kamaganak pala c FPJ(poe) dito and lagyan mo lang ng R yung Powe para power.. seriously CORNY!!!@#%??

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom