'08 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?

good thing Bowen and Horry didnt make "controversial" plays to Kobe and Pau.. word to Steve Nash and the suns lol....

Boston comes thru and survives a late run by the Pistons 104-101 (I am not sure of the score though).

Go KG, PP and RA!!!!

CELTICS-LAKERS na ito sa FINALS!!!!

Originally Posted by revelation218

Boston comes thru and survives a late run by the Pistons 104-101 (I am not sure of the score though).

Go KG, PP and RA!!!!

CELTICS-LAKERS na ito sa FINALS!!!!

parehas pala kayo ng gusto ni david stern
roll.gif

No need to instigate #*!+ here on NT, especially not my watch.

Dead it now before I hand out bans, AGAIN.

celtics - lakers
pistons - lakers

doesnt matter as long as the lakers are up there hehe. I hope "The Machine" will keep Manu quiet, its bad news for the lakers if Ginobili explodes.

want the pistons to win it! its all about sheeeeeedddd!!! Pistons-Lakers pleeeasee!!! Pistons or Lakers na lang mag champs wag lang Celtics!!!

^^^^ It's good to see the Lakers go back to the Finals after a disappointing loss to the Pistons 4 years ago. Awesome game by Kobe Bryant taking over inthe 4th quarter and providing the spark they needed in the dying minutes of the game to seal the deal.

You were right about the Spurs, Ton. They don't do back-to-backs. If they want to do back-to-backs then they have to let go of Pop and take in Phil
roll.gif

Great win!! Kobe just took over in the 4th! Gotta admit, i was about to give up after that 1st quarter start... Time to get some drinks tonight
pimp.gif
Only need Z Gorres to win tomorrow night and my sports weekend will be perfect
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^Naay game si Z ugma, bai??

What channel will that be aired?

naa bai.. Na sa Solar Sports. Contra niya si Nick Otieno from Kenya. Nag andam nasad ko mga botelya para labay kong mo kiat nasad ang ref
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

^^^^ Hehehehehe. Well, I hope he knocks his opponent out. Go ZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Kita-kita unya ta, bai. Ayo-yo (Translation : "See you around, take it easy now)

Am I the only one who noticed how quiet the Laker crowd was when Jerry West mentioned Kobe's name during the awarding ceremony?

Where is the love? Word to BEP

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Am I the only one who noticed how quiet the Laker crowd was when Jerry West mentioned Kobe's name during the awarding ceremony?

laugh.gif

[defensive] Maybe the silence was out of respect!
tongue.gif
[/defensive]

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

laugh.gif

if our TV had a microphone youll hear me screaming like a groupie
happy.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom