09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

SneakerHead i think your forgetting that JMM's last fight was at 135. Against PBF, he will be fight at the 147 limit. Going to be target practice for PBF

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

SneakerHead i think your forgetting that JMM's last fight was at 135. Against PBF, he will be fight at the 147 limit. Going to be target practice for PBF

Read my post carefully. I acknowledged that JMM will be fighting at 147. I still believe it won't be a simple task for PBF.

Welterweight division is
pimp.gif
these days.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Read my post carefully. I acknowledged that JMM will be fighting at 147. I still believe it won't be a simple task for PBF.

Read this carefully....it will be an easy night for PBF. JMM was getting knocked around by Baby Bull at 135.....PBF will do the same except he will finish thejob.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

2dc6dg2.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
This is gonna replace the snoop dogg avy.

Cotto won thanks to the first round knockdown, Clottey was not aggressive enough in the 11th and 12th rounds. Ref did a pretty good job, my only beef with himis he forgot to stop the clock 3-4 times which cost the viewers like 1-2 minutes of action.

That 116-111 judge was on crack, when I heard the number "116" I was like wt.eff???

Why is it that Cotto still moves backwards late in the rounds? he did the same in his fights with: Judah, Mosley, Margarito

nah, not in the Judah fight, he came forward and @#%%+% Zab up from the 6th round on...he it started with Mosley.

True, I cut it down for u

66115be543a201c24d2d7732baf8ace64868efd.gif

dan rafael had Cotto 8 rounds to 4.
the Associated Press had it 116-112 Cotto
and teddy Atlas had it as a Draw, he said he had the 4th round even but if pressed he woulda gave that round to Cotto giving him a 1 [t W.
He also said Clottey lost all rights to complain by not doing ANYTHING in rounds 11 & 12.

Pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao spent the fight sitting next to Arum, who promotes both fighters. Arum said his priority is to put the fiery Filipino champion, who is coming off a devastating knockout of Ricky Hatton, into the ring with Cotto next.

"It showed me that he and Pacquiao is a dead-even fight," Arum said.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

then Make it happen, they both ur fighters.

dude is just big talkin tryin to up manny's purse for other potential fights

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

teddy Atlas had it as a Draw, he said he had the 4th round even but if pressed he woulda gave that round to Cotto giving him a 1 [t W.
He also said Clottey lost all rights to complain by not doing ANYTHING in rounds 11 & 12.

basically

Just got home.
dan rafael had Cotto 8 rounds to 4.
the Associated Press had it 116-112 Cotto

I think Dan and the AP had it dead wrong on this one there's no way that Cotto won 8/12 rounds, no way.
"It showed me that he and Pacquiao is a dead-even fight," Arum said.

MAC will eat Pac's food.

I def agree. I think JMM is going to get stopped

I honestly think this may go down as a less dominant version of PBF/Gatti.

Damn, and I was crying about the cut on my top eyelid that was HALF that size from playin'ball.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I need to get some sleep, smh.

"This fight showed me that Cotto and Pacquiao is a dead even fight," Arum said. "I think it's a very competitive fight. Cotto-Pacquiao is the fight I want to make. It's the fight I really want to make."

I don't believe you

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

"This fight showed me that Cotto and Pacquiao is a dead even fight," Arum said. "I think it's a very competitive fight. Cotto-Pacquiao is the fight I want to make. It's the fight I really want to make."

I don't believe you

Back
Top Bottom