09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Yes. Cus he def took some shots.
I like this Cat
laugh.gif

Again, if he put some body work in. Fights over in 6.

Still 13th fight and he had a pretty good arsenal

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

He gotta get rid of that Latin/African American Pascual Perez curl fro tho
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word.

I'm still in shock that Donaire killed Vic D like that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
a million percent ready

laugh.gif
ready to avenge Margarito's loss for Mexico

I'm looking forward for tomorrows fight. Both cats are talking reckless. You know they're going to let the gloves FLY.

I always liked Nonito.

I can't wait for Arce to beat Vic
pimp.gif
Imma have a nice title edit
laugh.gif

Yooo what happened to El Producto? He used to always be in the boxing threads? Aint seen him in a LONG time

^ Jeez I can't remember the last time I was in here for a fight and you liked the same fighter for a fight that I did
laugh.gif

Look at these dudes giving previews in a bowling alley
laugh.gif

Henry fightin right on that "dirty" line.
Mad low blows and chopping behind the head hooks
smh.gif

Why the %!$% they got a ****** referee doin this fight?

This ref is cracking me up.

"Aye my man...stop holding."

"Aye my man don't hit behind the head."

laugh.gif

Good call, finally the ref gives him a warning. Its his @!*$%* $+# footwork, dude is so out of position everytime he tries to throw he is practically behindMack.

laugh.gif
Look like he stole that coogi straight outta violetta wallace house

This #%!*+ head buttin @$%@!! like Bonk

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

In an effort to build a quality opponent for welterweight titlist Andre Berto, DiBella is trying to put together a fight between ex-titleholders Zab Judah and Carlos Quintana. DiBella said he's spoken to John Wirt, CEO of Square Ring, which represents Judah, and to HBO, which is interested in it as an undercard fight. "I'd love to make it and build a major opponent for Berto," DiBella told ESPN.com. "It's a good fight, and Judah and Quintana are both quality welterweights. I talked to HBO ,and they like the fight. It's just a matter of finding a place for it." DiBella said Quintana intended to move to junior middleweight but would remain at welterweight to fight Judah or Berto. He added that Berto, who survived a close fight with Luis Collazo last month, would fight again in May or June. He said he spoke to Top Rank's Bob Arum about Berto facing Miguel Cotto in June if his proposed rematch with Antonio Margarito falls through. Cotto-Berto, however, might be a reach considering Arum's refusal to do business with Berto manager Al Haymon

cotto would kill berto. it would be like Varges VS tito

What? You're talking like Tito just assaulted Vargas and Vargas didn't come back from rounds 3 to 7. I don't remember who had more low blows in that fight Tito or Vargas but I know Tito caught Vargas right in the balls with one that took a lot of steam out of him which was evident in him losing the last 3 rounds and get steamrolled in the 12th...but don't say Cotto would kill Berto then compare it to that fight...if you're going to say Berto's going to get killed compare it to Morales/Pacquaio 3 or something of that nature.

im talking about in the sense after the tito fight vargas was never the same person after taken a bit down for 12 rounds

Originally Posted by Proshares

In an effort to build a quality opponent for welterweight titlist Andre Berto, DiBella is trying to put together a fight between ex-titleholders Zab Judah and Carlos Quintana. DiBella said he's spoken to John Wirt, CEO of Square Ring, which represents Judah, and to HBO, which is interested in it as an undercard fight. "I'd love to make it and build a major opponent for Berto," DiBella told ESPN.com. "It's a good fight, and Judah and Quintana are both quality welterweights. I talked to HBO ,and they like the fight. It's just a matter of finding a place for it." DiBella said Quintana intended to move to junior middleweight but would remain at welterweight to fight Judah or Berto. He added that Berto, who survived a close fight with Luis Collazo last month, would fight again in May or June. He said he spoke to Top Rank's Bob Arum about Berto facing Miguel Cotto in June if his proposed rematch with Antonio Margarito falls through. Cotto-Berto, however, might be a reach considering Arum's refusal to do business with Berto manager Al Haymon

cotto would kill berto. it would be like Varges VS tito

What? You're talking like Tito just assaulted Vargas and Vargas didn't come back from rounds 3 to 7. I don't remember who had more low blows in that fight Tito or Vargas but I know Tito caught Vargas right in the balls with one that took a lot of steam out of him which was evident in him losing the last 3 rounds and get steamrolled in the 12th...but don't say Cotto would kill Berto then compare it to that fight...if you're going to say Berto's going to get killed compare it to Morales/Pacquaio 3 or something of that nature.

im talking about in the sense after the tito fight vargas was never the same person after taken a bit down for 12 rounds

Oh ok I get you now.

My dude is just cocking back and throwing some bombs
laugh.gif

He's about to be out of gas
laugh.gif

how he keep gettin hit with that over hand rite
Hahdhhfhhdhhhshhhshshhahs
This +@!$ is comedy hahshyahhahhahahhahhhahahahaadhff
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Sonnn we over here in tears hahahahahahahahahahahhhahaha.
Hahhhaahha this !*#$% is the overhand right magnet hahahahhaa

Back
Top Bottom